What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

Anyone watch the TV series "Hannibal"? It gets a 8.5 rating on IMDB so I thought I'd download all 3 series and give it a try. Got about half way through episode one and gave it away as it didn't grab me at all. Did I give up too soon, should I persevere?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Anyone watch the TV series "Hannibal"? It gets a 8.5 rating on IMDB so I thought I'd download all 3 series and give it a try. Got about half way through episode one and gave it away as it didn't grab me at all. Did I give up too soon, should I persevere?

I thought it was pretty good, not 8.5 good though.

I didn't stick with it.

• Like 1
On 4/26/2020 at 3:01 PM, bkk6060 said:

Boy, these android boxes are a life saver.  1000's of choices for free.

Just watched the new Netflix drop with Chris Hemsworth called: Extraction.

I liked it a lot great action lots of fighting and carnage.

Recommend for action buffs.

How long does it take you to go through all those 1000 choices before you decide which to watch.   PML

Dirty Money was quite good it's a series about different subjects I watched it on Netflix, 

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

That's why I stopped using my Android box, overwhelmed with choices. I now prefer to just download what appeals to me, put everything on a external hard drive and watch at my leisure.

Put onto OneDrive or GoogleDrive and you can watch anywhere, anytime on any device.

19 minutes ago, stouricks said:

Put onto OneDrive or GoogleDrive and you can watch anywhere, anytime on any device.

Don't you have to pay for extra capacity on One Drive?

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Always best to ignore ratings and let your own taste be the judge with one or two test episodes.

Example - Money Heist has 8+ but I dumped it at S01E02 as I don't like soapy comedy with titles.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Don't you have to pay for extra capacity on One Drive?

Yes, but not too much. Or, as I do, get a family subscription for 5 people (brothers etc) for £80 a year, that's £16 each incl Office 365. You then get 1 TB EACH on OneDrive. I have ALL my personal folders, pictures, docs, music, videos, software etc etc moved to OneDrive, so automatically backed up, and available anywhere. It works fine.

Just now, stouricks said:

Yes, but not too much. Or, as I do, get a family subscription for 5 people (brothers etc) for £80 a year, that's £16 each incl Office 365. You then get 1 TB EACH on OneDrive. I have ALL my personal folders, pictures, docs, music, videos, software etc etc moved to OneDrive, so automatically backed up, and available anywhere. It works fine.

Well, it costs me nothing to put all my downloads as well as documents, photos etc onto a portable hard drive, so why pay?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Well, it costs me nothing to put all my downloads as well as documents, photos etc onto a portable hard drive, so why pay?

And if that hard drive (SSD?) went tits up or was nicked? Up to you, but I am happy and confident, and would recommend my system to anyone. And for Bht 640 a year if you have four other friends!

Edited by stouricks
5 minutes ago, giddyup said:

So tell me where do you get these free portable hard drives ? Or did you have to pay for it ?

On 5/31/2020 at 11:02 AM, xylophone said:

I mentioned Tom Hardy a few posts ago and how much I enjoyed a few of his movies, so last night I sought out another one called, "The Drop" and also thought it was very good.

He plays a laid-back, mild and good-natured guy who works nights in a bar............

On your recommendation I downloaded and just watched it. Very enjoyable, thanks.

• Like 1
Just now, ThaidDown said:

So tell me where do you get these free portable hard drives ? Or did you have to pay for it ?

Cost me $50 10 years ago, so $5 a year so far.