What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

2 hours ago, faraday said:

On YouTube coz I couldn't find it elsewhere.

@Will27

Good find mate.

Just watched the first 2 episodes on YouTube.

How's that Scrote that wouldn't leave the interview room?

They should've dragged him out by the balls and cuffed him to the chair.

These pieces of <deleted> have got too many rights these days.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Will27 said:

Good find mate.

Just watched the first 2 episodes on YouTube.

How's that Scrote that wouldn't leave the interview room?

They should've dragged him out by the balls and cuffed him to the chair.

These pieces of <deleted> have got too many rights these days.

Got to preserve the scrotes dignity, never mind if he's raped/killed/whatever. :w00t: Then, as we ranted before, they get light sentences!

• Like 1

Just curious. I mentioned (without recommending) the Andy Milonakis show before. Has anyone given it a nibble? I'm finding that it hits the spot when I'm in a certain kind of mood. But I can well understand people that say that it's terrible. 

• Haha 1

Most of those browsing this thread will already have seen it, but currently looking at series 1 of True Detective.  Class actors Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey playing the lead-roles.  The flash-back structure is somewhat confusing at first (their couple of years older selves providing comments on the case they solved), but this series is definitely way above the usual TV-series tripe.

Recommended.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YorkshireTyke said:

Hi guys

New Media player needed. I've been using VLC for a number of years but it's playing up now. I uninstalled it and downloaded it again but still problems with a number of files.

What's everyone's go to player nowadays ?

TIA.

I use Kodi or SPMC on Android. Works. 

• Like 1

White House Farm Murders: The New Evidence---Doco-7 October– Channel 5

The one they would like to just go away

**Blurb--Looking at the case of Jeremy Bamber, who was convicted of murdering both of his parents, his sister and her six-year-old twin sons at the White House Farm in Essex in August 1985. The programme looks at the events of that fateful night, the subsequent investigation, and what was – and wasn’t – presented at the trial of Bamber, asking whether someone else could have killed the family at White House Farm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanel 5 programs are  not so easy to find/download...other than from TVchoasUK you can get them on youtube, here is the last 2 days that something might be of interest.

Aldi vs Lidl: Supermarket Wars – 8 October--Documentary charting the continuing rise of the ever-growing supermarket chains,

Critical Condition – 8 October--Documentary following the work of a major hospital trauma unit at Stoke’s Royal

Extreme Nightmare Tenants – 8 October--Shocking series that looks at tenants who are every landlord’s worst nightmare.

Walking Britain’s Roman Roads – 7 October--Dan Jones is on Fosse Way, a route that goes for 230 miles through the heart of England from Exeter to Lincoln.

Chris Tarrant: Extreme Railway Journeys – 7 October-From the deserts of Lawrence of Arabia, Chris Tarrant follows the route of the Hejaz Railway up through Jordan, before crossing the border into Israel.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, YorkshireTyke said:

Hi guys

New Media player needed. I've been using VLC for a number of years but it's playing up now. I uninstalled it and downloaded it again but still problems with a number of files.

What's everyone's go to player nowadays ?

TIA.

PotPlayer 64bit

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Just watched 'The Boys' season 2 all the way.

What a bloodbath that was, exploding heads and bodies throughout.

Excellent series, I'm watching season 1. Minimal wokeness, although I got concerned in one episode. I noticed Seth Rogen is a producer and did a cameo too. His stuff is a bit of hit-and-miss but The Boys is excellent.

• Like 2