What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

This new one from the Beeb has an excellent cast.
Starts tomorrow.

Summary: Peter Laurence is a charismatic government minister on the verge of promotion to high office. He is also celebrating a win in a newspaper libel case. But an inmate at a women’s prison claims to have a secret about Peter’s past that could affect his future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/17/2020 at 10:33 AM, giddyup said:

All these sightings and still never a clear photo.

I saw this a few weeks ago and forgot to post - your missing episodes are out there - I’m not too sure where you can find, but here’s a start.

25291C5C-734C-4BEE-AE66-2E69771FD640.jpeg

On 10/17/2020 at 8:58 AM, Will27 said:

This new one from the Beeb has an excellent cast.
Starts tomorrow.

Summary: Peter Laurence is a charismatic government minister on the verge of promotion to high office. He is also celebrating a win in a newspaper libel case. But an inmate at a women’s prison claims to have a secret about Peter’s past that could affect his future.

The whole series is out on Chaos but I cant seem to find it anywhere else....just the first episode.   4 Episodes in all

RoadKill

1 hour ago, recom273 said:

I saw this a few weeks ago and forgot to post - your missing episodes are out there - I’m not too sure where you can find, but here’s a start.

25291C5C-734C-4BEE-AE66-2E69771FD640.jpeg

Thanks, haven't seen them anywhere and not much good if only NL subbed.

3 hours ago, bodga said:

What a  real  nice  guy, pity they arent  all like this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC59KhIPOR0Jj653dC4laEJw

Watched one of these on Facebook and it’s stalking me now !!

He is a nice guy though, but not everyone gets off lightly, he turns when he gives someone a break and they abuse his kindness .

16 hours ago, giddyup said:

Thanks, haven't seen them anywhere and not much good if only NL subbed.

Oh - lol - Sorry, I didn’t occour that they were Dutch subs.

I found that in a forum, people asking the same question as you, the first lot of subs were translated but 3/4 were yet to be done. That was a couple of weeks ago.

The new season is on Netflix worldwide on 9th November, sadly, we will just have to wait.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 12:33 PM, xylophone said:

Watched the " last night as didn't remember much about it, and once again, I was so glad that I did watch it as it waOliver Stone movie, "Heaven and Earths very enjoyable, if not a little "disturbing" in some respects.

That's a good movie I keep in my library, seen it several times. Based on a true story, it hits a lot of things but does the best job at portraying the kind of situation an Asian woman can get into with some random, obtuse Western serviceman of questionable stability.

Casualties Of War is too depressing ever to watch again and I didn't want to be reminded of it.

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 2

The Comedy Store

I'm enjoying this one.

Summary:  This documentary series brings to life the legends, heartbreak and history created at The Comedy Store, which over the past 47 years has launched the careers of a breathtaking array of stars.

As a Comedy Store alum, former stand-up comic Binder spotlights one of pop culture’s great laboratories with never-before-seen footage and incisive, emotional interviews with some of the biggest names in comedy.

• Like 1

Has this had a mention yet, good start but goes off the rails a bit at the end with Hillary moaning about losing the election and exaggerated claims about G5- 'like going from radio to television'

Edited by Orton Rd

Kalashnikov ,  Biographical film about the inventor and designer of small arms Mikhail Timofeyevich Kalashnikov. Today it is difficult to find a person who does not know this name. However, not everyone knows what a long and thorny path traveled a self-taught guy to create the legendary AK-47 weapon 

Good story , Russian film,but the subtitles are good,

regards worgeordie