What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

Enjoyed "Equalizer 2" yesterday, Robert McCall (Denzel Washington) returns, action from the start with bad guys being dealt with by our vigilante hero. Slight twist in this one as it becomes very personal and not just looking out for the little guy although there is some of that too. 👍

Well worth a visit if action hero style is your thing.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Posted Images

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Enjoyed "Equalizer 2" yesterday, Robert McCall (Denzel Washington) returns, action from the start with bad guys being dealt with by our vigilante hero. Slight twist in this one as it becomes very personal and not just looking out for the little guy although there is some of that too. 👍

Well worth a visit if action hero style is your thing.

Loved it, one of the very few sequels that is as good as (if not better) than the 1st one

Denzil up there with my favourite actors 

• Like 1
On 1/16/2020 at 3:52 AM, Will27 said:

Tv series - Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez

Really enjoyed the first part.
All 3 episodes are available.

Summary: Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez is a three-part documentary series examining what led to the murderous
fall and shocking death of former NFL superstar Aaron Hernandez.

got about 3-5 mins in & binned it off... 

You Yanks do not understand "FOOTBALL"  (there's a huge clue in the word... You use your FOOT to kick the BALL)... 

Typical whinny american <deleted>... [for me] ... I'll pass

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

You Yanks do not understand "FOOTBALL"  (there's a huge clue in the word... You use your FOOT to kick the BALL)... 

The doco is about the player not the game. I found it very interesting how someone at the top of their game could throw it all away so stupidly.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I assume you watched the trailer.

Why did you even bother starting it?

I'm not a fan of American football, but like Giddyup has said, it's not really about the game.

I really enjoyed it.

Edited by Will27
1 hour ago, giddyup said:

The doco is about the player not the game. I found it very interesting how someone at the top of their game could throw it all away so stupidly.

You do understand that my reason for switching it off wasn't about the "Sport" (That's a joke, when I played Rugby League we had a few guys from American "Football" come for training, 1st thing they asked for was "The Pads", threw them a jock strap & said fill that... if you can)

Nah, more the typical over-privileged whiny American <deleted>

... The world did me bad... Boo Hoo Hoo... I'm going to go kill somebody... [There's one less moron on the planet]  

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

You do understand that my reason for switching it off wasn't about the "Sport" (That's a joke, when I played Rugby League we had a few guys from American "Football" come for training, 1st thing they asked for was "The Pads", threw them a jock strap & said fill that... if you can)

Nah, more the typical over-privileged whiny American <deleted>

... The world did me bad... Boo Hoo Hoo... I'm going to go kill somebody... [There's one less moron on the planet]  

You are giving a review of a doco you saw for 5 minutes? Others, including myself, found it interesting, OK?

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You are giving a review of a doco you saw for 5 minutes? Others, including myself, found it interesting, OK?

OK... 

[The fact that I only lasted 3 minutes is review in enough by itself)... 

54 minutes ago, faraday said:

Another good - but most probably depressing, movie by Ken Loach.

It's on rar.

Just got it on Lime.

I like Ken Loach's work.

Like you said though, won't be a barrel of laughs.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic