What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Do you mean S10 e03, coz I can't find it on YouTube?

No its still in Season 9 mate.......I think you would have seen those Jan episodes--that's what I meant ,for anyone that wants to see what its like. But there all separate stories  Chaos has the latest one ......

I think everyone in England --now says to police  "No comment"....it might be Murder or dropping litter, bit different from America.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

No its still in Season 9 mate.......I think you would have seen those Jan episodes--that's what I meant ,for anyone that wants to see what its like. But there all separate stories  Chaos has the latest one ......

I think everyone in England --now says to police  "No comment"....it might be Murder or dropping litter, bit different from America.

In America they just say "lawyer", at least if they're smart.

11 hours ago, faraday said:

Briefly, coz it will be deemed off topic, how are crims treated in Australia?

@giddyup

@Will27

I think in most developed countries, we've become way too PC orientated.

You can't blame the cops as that's the way they've been trained and instructed

to behave. Anyone with a bit of maverick in them gets phased out.

I don't think the sentences in Oz are as soft as the UK, although they could/should be tougher.

I can only hope that the cops are sensitive to being filmed and are a bit firmer in real life.

Sorry for being off topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Real Murders of Orange County

Just started watching this one.
Nothing new but not bad.
Eight episodes, first two out.

Summary: The Real Murders of Orange County delves into the most horrific, sinful and salacious cases that rocked
Southern California's wealthy coastal community.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

I don't think the sentences in Oz are as soft as the UK, although they could/should be tougher.

They had a system in the UK in the 60s --A short sharp lesson....17--21.. no more then 6 months, which was  based on the Army detention centers. At 17 I got got caught up in the Mod/Rocker early 60s madness and got 3 months for throwing a Deckchair Back at someone in Sothend-0n-Sea.

It was brutal then, you ran everywhere--I had been hod carrying to save some money to go to Uni. So was quite fit then. --A lot of others didn't fair so well.  Everyone terrified of the warders.

BBC done a program on Aylesbury Prison still for young prisoner but now long term with over 20% serving life or more. Complete turn around --with nothing to lose all the warders terrified of the young prisoners.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

This is a great doco, available on TG and other places

Is this the 2008 one Giddyup ?...is TG torrent Galaxy, ?  I have them as closed down

"TorrentGalaxy (TG) has Shut Down"

This Private Tracker has shut down!

Check on the status of its domain

34 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Is this the 2008 one Giddyup ?...is TG torrent Galaxy, ?  I have them as closed down

"TorrentGalaxy (TG) has Shut Down"

This Private Tracker has shut down!

Check on the status of its domain

Yes that's the one, and you now have the right TG?

• Like 1