What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

es, so is that good or bad for you. ?

For me not so good.............I did appreciate all the special affects that came out of making the series, but I really could not into ---a school kids story.

But it made a Zillion , so what do I know about winners..........nought ..........:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Philpott: 5 Mistakes That Caught the Killer

Another in the "5 Mistakes that Caught a Killer" series.

Summary: Program recalling the capture and conviction of the man responsible for the deaths of five of his children and one of their half-brothers.

Available on RARBG under the movie section.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Will27 said:

Philpott: 5 Mistakes That Caught the Killer

Another in the "5 Mistakes that Caught a Killer" series.

Summary: Program recalling the capture and conviction of the man responsible for the deaths of five of his children and one of their half-brothers.

Available on RARBG under the movie section.

Watched this tonight.

As we've been speaking of soft sentences, what a disgrace this guy got.

• Like 1

Just been to see Outpost Keating based on the true story of the US Afghan base that was attacked in 2009. I returned to cinema viewing after about 15 years when I went to see 1917 last year. Was hoping for a good storyline in that vein, and although the action had my heart pumping it didn’t really make me think which is what I believe a good film should do.

OK if you like watching gunfights for a solid 60 minutes.

37 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

The Undoing on HBO

Best drama series I have seen in at least a year

Stars Nichole Kidman and Hugh Grant

Absolutely brilliant

I gave it away halfway through episode 3.  All those long silences from Kidman staring vacantly into space, and I normally like her acting, but not in this.

A new season of The Curse of Oak Island - Season 8 has started.

Those guys are spending so may years and so much money yet never seem to find anything significant. They have dug so many holes and shifted so much dirt doubt the island will ever be the same again. :w00t:

Still can't help watching just incase one day they do turn up something really interesting  :guitar:

Available on EZTV

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Daffy D said:

A new season of The Curse of Oak Island - Season 8 has started.

Those guys are spending so may years and so much money yet never seem to find anything significant. They have dug so many holes and shifted so much dirt doubt the island will ever be the same again. :w00t:

Still can't help watching just incase one day they do turn up something really interesting  :guitar:

Available on EZTV

They've made more out of tourism and the TV show than ever dug out of the pit. If there was ever anything there in the first place. Have a feeling it's a gigantic hoax.

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

They've made more out of tourism and the TV show than ever dug out of the pit. If there was ever anything there in the first place. Have a feeling it's a gigantic hoax.

Yea!   But we just don't know :blink:

Maybe there is a fabulous treasure just waiting to found in the next drill hole.  :smile:  

• Like 1

I have given up on Star Trek....its become about as Woke as you can get. There's no more Klingon's to fight with---everyone is to busy sharing happiness and making friends----the 2 relationships are of course 2 guys and 2 girls.

The viewing figures are plummeting, and the last report in IMDB gave it 3 stars with this write up---:

How much crying, lots of crying

6 November 2020 | by razaalialSee all my reviews

There's just too much crying, thank the stars for The Mandalorian.
The cast can't put aside their emotional feelings to be professional, it's a reflection of the snowflake culture running rampant right now.

• Like 1

The Undoing---well acted, pity its HBO, have to wait a week for each episode.

The trail of the Chicago 7---Great...well acted , gripping--even though you know the outcome , given an 8 by IMDB but I think it rates higher.

Fargo----of course great, the Coen Brothers & their subplots -the Cop with ADC...the nurse that kills off her patients, The Mormon ranger who is sent up to Fargo,  all this revolving around the main plot. The war between the Italian (mafia) & the African Americans.  Another one that I have to wait a week for each episode----Netflix has spoiled me.

The Kennedys - Tragedy & Triumph---Its a very well done Doco from Amazon,---so its weekly.  Taken from the time the father is kicked out of his job as the American ambassador to Britain for his Nazi sympathizing--its not even shown on IMDB....is there some problem with them & Amazon? 

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Murder on Middle Beach'-------HBO    4 episodes.......started 15/11

Ouch..........I have just noticed that IMDB has given this a hugh 3.5............:w00t:

Only a small sample at the moment.

The reviews I've read say it's very slow.

I might skip it.