What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Posted Images

8 hours ago, giddyup said:

No, it isn't.

Just ignore me mate, I'm Mr Grumpy pants today (broke the Veneer on my front incisor so not only can I not smile, but I've had to go visit my Dentist in Sathorn to get a temp & he never lets me out of the chair in less than 1 hour). 

Amazes me how I don't pay per visit here, spent 1.5 hours while he fixed the temporary veneer then decided that my other 5 weren't perfect so scans to replace - No charge (I have spent 635,000 THB to get to this point & the Venner that broke was a temporary one so to be expected)  

@Will27will give that Doco another (a fair) try when I'm in a "More Receptive" mood to watch it 🙂 - I've been in one of those moods today where I could pick an argument with myself & lose !!!

BTW Love Island 2019 (UK in Cape Town) is pants... only 1 fit bird on there (& this is after them bringing in Playboy wannabe twins.... Maybe being Mr Grumpy Pants again :)) 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Just ignore me mate, I'm Mr Grumpy pants today (broke the Veneer on my front incisor so not only can I not smile, but I've had to go visit my Dentist in Sathorn to get a temp & he never lets me out of the chair in less than 1 hour). 

Amazes me how I don't pay per visit here, spent 1.5 hours while he fixed the temporary veneer then decided that my other 5 weren't perfect so scans to replace - No charge (I have spent 635,000 THB to get to this point & the Venner that broke was a temporary one so to be expected)  

@Will27will give that Doco another (a fair) try when I'm in a "More Receptive" mood to watch it 🙂 - I've been in one of those moods today where I could pick an argument with myself & lose !!!

BTW Love Island 2019 (UK in Cape Town) is pants... only 1 fit bird on there (& this is after them bringing in Playboy wannabe twins.... Maybe being Mr Grumpy Pants again :)) 

No drama's mate.

It didn't bother me.

Until you called me a yank:biggrin:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Will27 said:

No drama's mate.

It didn't bother me.

Until you called me a yank:biggrin:

Sorry Mate... I didn't mean to

Please don't punch me, Dentist has said I shouldn't chew too hard until he replaces the veneer next Friday, I'm guessing he figured that he didn't need to warn me about not getting punched in the mouth by a P155ed off Aussie 🙂

Thanks mate, I (and most guys who follow this thread) really do appreciate your tips on things to watch so will definitely give that Aaron Hernandez doc a fair viewing, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it & will be passing the tip on to mum (She's the one who gives me all the tips on BBC programs, her latest tip is Ladhood but I haven't got around to watching it yet)

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Thanks mate, I (and most guys who follow this thread) really do appreciate your tips on things to watch so will definitely give that Aaron Hernandez doc a fair viewing, I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it & will be passing the tip on to mum (She's the one who gives me all the tips on BBC programs, her latest tip is Ladhood but I haven't got around to watching it yet)

Am enjoying Ladhood, watched 2 episodes so far, brings back some good memories from my school years, plus it’s from my old neighbourhood, near Leeds.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Am enjoying Ladhood, watched 2 episodes so far, brings back some good memories from my school years, plus it’s from my old neighbourhood, near Leeds.

Yep, I enjoyed Ladhood as well.

It can get a bit puerile, a bit like I can:smile:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Lived in Normanton (Wakefield) for a couple of years when I was dating my Yorkshire Lass.... Loved it & enjoyed the odd Saturday night around Leeds (IIRC Queen Street?) but being a Lancaster lad (Warrington, was Lancaster when I was born but boundaries got re-drawn so it ended up being moved into Cheshire) I got a bit of stick (all friendly banter). 

Will redouble my efforts to watch Ladhood (It's not on any of my streaming apps so have to set-up my VPN on my mobile & cast it on to the TV via my Chrome Cast - Things we do to watch a bit of decent telly 🙂 ) 

• Like 2
On 1/17/2020 at 8:37 AM, Will27 said:

Catching a Killer: A Diary from the Grave

I've never seen a bad episode of Catching a Killer.
This one looks really good as well.

Thanks  will27---watched it last night, great, very professionally done. If you had put this out as a fictional tale...people would complain that it was OTT.

So, without posting any spoilers -- because they hardly touched on the 3rd person in the room. If interested--You have to go to the local newspaper"Cornwall Live"to get more info on him and the continuing relationship with the girl who gave the impression that--it had finished quite a while ago.

One of the best productions I have seen for a while.....:coffee1:

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Thanks  will27---watched it last night, great, very professionally done. If you had put this out as a fictional tale...people would complain that it was OTT.

So, without posting any spoilers -- because they hardly touched on the 3rd person in the room. If interested--You have to go to the local newspaper"Cornwall Live"to get more info on him and the continuing relationship with the girl who gave the impression that--it had finished quite a while ago.

One of the best productions I have seen for a while.....:coffee1:

I was happy to see the end result.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Lived in Normanton (Wakefield) for a couple of years when I was dating my Yorkshire Lass.... Loved it & enjoyed the odd Saturday night around Leeds (IIRC Queen Street?) but being a Lancaster lad (Warrington, was Lancaster when I was born but boundaries got re-drawn so it ended up being moved into Cheshire) I got a bit of stick (all friendly banter). 

Will redouble my efforts to watch Ladhood (It's not on any of my streaming apps so have to set-up my VPN on my mobile & cast it on to the TV via my Chrome Cast - Things we do to watch a bit of decent telly 🙂 ) 

SBS on Demand is a great streaming service.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/

You will need your VPN though.

• Thanks 1
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic