What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Posted Images

I watched, "The Outpost" the other evening, as recommended by a couple of other posters on here, and found it to be a very good movie.

However what saddened me was the loss of life for the US soldiers, because the outpost itself was a disaster waiting to happen, and as was said at the beginning of the movie it was a "Custer outpost" (or something like that).

How the military leaders could be so incompetent as to allow an outpost to be built in such a place is really beyond belief, because a nine year old child would have known better.

It gives a greater emphasis on the old saying that, "military intelligence" is an oxymoron.

Truly was in the case of the US Army and one has to wonder how many other poor souls have lost their lives through this incompetence.

• Thanks 1

Rather Strange. I watched Carriers last night about a Virus that swept the USA A few mins into the film a Man was dead with a sign round his neck saying BLAME the CHINS. The film was made well before China caused this debacle. An up to You movie, not my type anyway.:coffee1:

Manhunt: The Raoul Moat Story

Got it on RARBG.

In July 2010, the UK was gripped by what would become the nation’s biggest manhunt, when Raoul Moat, a former nightclub bouncer, seriously injured his ex-girlfriend, killed her partner and the following day blinded a police officer.  

On the 10-year anniversary, ITV is airing an hour-long documentary detailing the events of Moat’s two-day shooting rampage and the subsequent manhunt.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, xylophone said:

I watched, "The Outpost" the other evening, as recommended by a couple of other posters on here, and found it to be a very good movie.

However what saddened me was the loss of life for the US soldiers, because the outpost itself was a disaster waiting to happen, and as was said at the beginning of the movie it was a "Custer outpost" (or something like that).

How the military leaders could be so incompetent as to allow an outpost to be built in such a place is really beyond belief, because a nine year old child would have known better.

It gives a greater emphasis on the old saying that, "military intelligence" is an oxymoron.

Truly was in the case of the US Army and one has to wonder how many other poor souls have lost their lives through this incompetence.

I noticed when an American was injured up to 3 Soldiers then failed to return fire on the Taliban. Yet the Taliban. as in all battles of yesteryear Look after the Wounded after the fight. Thats the correct way imo, no Field Medic hard luck, no combatant should assist when under fire...

1 hour ago, pineapple01 said:

Dont watch Greyhound Attack by mistake, its the worst movie ever made. 

I'm tempted to give it a try just to see what a 1.2 rating in IMDb gets you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, pineapple01 said:

Dont watch Greyhound Attack by mistake, its the worst movie ever made. 

Didn't think Greyhound was much better, all CGI, found it pretty boring.

• CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic