What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Posted Images

14 hours ago, giddyup said:

Didn't think Greyhound was much better, all CGI, found it pretty boring.

not many ww2 ships and u boats around.

• Haha 1

Catching up with some tv series I dl’d before :

Don’t f#ck with cats: 

Starts off as some weird lame documentary but on episode two it takes a more serious turn and gets better .

Guilt: 

A Scottish drama, 2 brothers knock down and kill a pensioner late at night, an attempt at a cover up seems to have worked until........

Hatton Garden:

A true story of the heist on Hatton Garden safe deposit boxes by a group of ageing and incompetent thieves.

( Timothy Spall version ).

Hatfields and McCoys:

Story of a bloody feud between two large families shortly after the American civil war. A good cast, Kevin Costner, Bill Paxton, Tom Berenger, Powers Boothe.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Catching up with some tv series I dl’d before :

Don’t f#ck with cats: 

Starts off as some weird lame documentary but on episode two it takes a more serious turn and gets better .

Guilt: 

A Scottish drama, 2 brothers knock down and kill a pensioner late at night, an attempt at a cover up seems to have worked until........

Hatton Garden:

A true story of the heist on Hatton Garden safe deposit boxes by a group of ageing and incompetent thieves.

( Timothy Spall version ).

Hatfields and McCoys:

Story of a bloody feud between two large families shortly after the American civil war. A good cast, Kevin Costner, Bill Paxton, Tom Berenger, Powers Boothe.

The last one wouldn't really interest me.

However, I have seen the first three already and would agree they're worth watching.

The first one (Don't F#ck with Cats) I also felt started off slow, but definitely picked up as it went on.

Edited by bluesofa
58 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

The last one wouldn't really interest me.

However, I have seen the first three already and would agree they're worth watching.

The first one (Don't F#ck with Cats) I also felt started off slow, but definitely picked up as it went on.

Hatfields and McCoys is based on a true story, always appeals to me more, and is definitely worthy of a watch.

• Like 2

Outcry, a 5 part documentary which aired on Showtime.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11615234/

A five-part documentary series examining the gripping story of high school football star Greg Kelley who was arrested, convicted and jailed for sexual assault of a 4-year-old boy, and his supporters' quest for truth and justice.

Incredible incompetence by the local police department and his defense lawyer.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed Animal Kingdom over the last couple of weeks, 4 series each 12 episodes so it took some time.

Heard Kate Aidie on BBC saying how good The Sopranos was, even though 20 years old now, so I downloaded the first series. Got to the first 5 minutes of S1 E2, and now have 32 Gb more space on my hard drive !

• CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic