What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Season 4 of Fargo has just started.      

Ozark   Series 1-3 available with subs from RARBG   https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5071412/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0   The Byrdes and their teenage kids, Charlotte and Jonah, are, for

This is a little off Topic again---apologies to all----- another great Free E-book site Z Library, they have over 5 million books which they put out in all formats MOBI--EPUB  etc   & 77 mill

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

By the end of episode three I was hooked. For something that had a misleading start, it had a good ending too.

Yer I found it quite watchable.............certainly meet the PC quota of the day...... Black lead detective----white female 2nd in charge...black female 3 rd in charge.....female head of the station---black Arch villain.......etc

Off topic I know --but UK papers have just printed that there is a move to stop everyone using body parts with male names.....Adams Apple....etc

• Like 2

Watched a Canadian film called, "The Silencing" and enjoyed it. It had a few plot twists which made it very interesting and at the end there was still something that I didn't think had been explained (or I had missed it)........but then watching the credits I saw the movie title again, and it suddenly clicked.

• Like 1

I have heard about an old Brit TV series "The Commander" 2003-2008. I cannot find anyone seeding it on the usual sites I use. Very difficult series to find,,,,,,,,,,,possibly not worth any effort to find it?

Anyone?

On 7/20/2020 at 4:32 PM, luckyluke said:

"Miss Scarlet and the Duke'

In Victorian England, crime "drama". 6 episodes.

What an enjoyable series! Thank you very much, luckyluke

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

I have heard about an old Brit TV series "The Commander" 2003-2008. I cannot find anyone seeding it on the usual sites I use. Very difficult series to find,,,,,,,,,,,possibly not worth any effort to find it?

Anyone?

It is available on TV Chaos UK if you're a member.

• Like 1
  • CharlieH locked and unpinned this topic