Hua Hin: Pervert leaves obscene message for spa employee - in pen on her knickers!

webfact

Hua Hin: Pervert leaves obscene message for spa employee - in pen on her knickers!

5pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

A spa employee in Hua Hin is going to the police after she discovered an obscene message written on her knickers on the washing line. 

She posted pictures of the offending writing on a Hua Hin fan page on Facebook (พลเมืองในนครหัวหินครับ Phonlamuang Nai Nakhon Hua Hin Khrap).

The lady told Thai Rath yesterday that she was concerned for her safety and had asked to view CCTV at her rented room.

The undies had been taken down and will be presented to the police in evidence.

The message suggests among other things that the author had "flown a kite" to completion and after enjoying the aroma of the item would like to engage in sexual activity with the owner. 

However, the language used is a little more down to earth than that, notes Thaivisa. 

The lady in the post said on Facebook: "What should I do about this? It's getting harder to be a woman every day. Take care". 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-03
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

NCC1701A ?

Thai proverb:- Man who does laundry in public gets taken to cleaners by woman.

It would not surprise me if an entire tribe of Thais are now voting members of TV. ????

Edited by DaRoadrunner

On 1/3/2020 at 4:05 AM, Jane Dough said:

as we British are wont to say. 

Well said.  Although it is doubtful that many will understand the meaning of the word WONT, adj. used or accustomed or n. habit or custom.

Most people will probably believe it to be a misprint (digits not keyboarding correctly) and may suggest it should be WON'T, which is something else again.

'nuf sed.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 10:00 AM, NanLaew said:

I guess that's why you're still only a second fusilier, eh?

Unless I missed something, seems to me like PNY (Person Named Yinn) has gone suspiciously silent.

I would guess that "the runner up" has noticed this too.

• Thanks 1