problems on server ?

Assurancetourix

13 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

It is more likely to be your local internet service/connection as I see no other reports and have not experienced any issues at all myself.

Not in todays case - server was very slow when I logged on this morning and have 200Mbps connection to Singapore currently (True seems to have upgraded speed).  Initial contact did not even get a reply and information it was too busy to respond.  This was an issue at about 0830 but was OK after that but expect without line to Singapore it may have been bad to others.  Normally I do not have server issues as using VPN in Singapore so most connections would be bad if my connection to Singapore was bad.  Expect after the mouse got his cheese things got better.

• Like 1

Just had that unable to connect come up again at 2058 not using VPN but with speedtest to Singapore ping 35 and speed 211Mbps/161Mbps so server is occasionally slow at delivering page today - it did in fact come up a second or two after the unable to connect.

I didn't do a speed test yesterday, but I did download a movie and an episode of an American series at the same speed as usual, that is to say very quickly.( for me )
I have a 3BB connection over 50/20 fiber theoretically.
test this morning and it gives 54/22;
The thaivisa pages open normally.
I think the server was very or too busy yesterday afternoon.

Thank you for all your replies .

171705040_Screenshot(57).png.cc88e241f4c9f1c4ef3b74134235ac87.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CharlieH said:

It is more likely to be your local internet service/connection as I see no other reports and have not experienced any issues at all myself.

Nothing wrong with my internet every other site  likes it

Look closer to home 

• Like 1

Like others I always have a problem with TVF. I'm on TOT 120MB and Fibre optic every site I go on comes up fast. Except TVF that was impossible to get yesterday. Just kept coming up problem with Site, or not working due to a long running script. No panic I just don't go on TV to much anymore. As others have said it has to be your set up.  

Edited by fredob43

36 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Like others I always have a problem with TVF. I'm on TOT 120MB and Fibre optic every site I go on comes up fast. Except TVF that was impossible to get yesterday. Just kept coming up problem with Site, or not working due to a long running script. No panic I just don't go on TV to much anymore. As others have said it has to be your set up.  

After I put the above post in my server Blocked TVF saying the site has a problem. The Mods might be getting it ok but lots cant.

If you would kindly inform me when your site is back up and running correctly I might try again. Till that time I'm Off to look at other sites. And more interesting things.  

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, fredob43 said:

After I put the above post in my server Blocked TVF saying the site has a problem. The Mods might be getting it ok but lots cant.

If you would kindly inform me when your site is back up and running correctly I might try again. Till that time I'm Off to look at other sites. And more interesting things.  

Hoorah, Hoorah...........................:clap2:

1 hour ago, transam said:

Hoorah, Hoorah...........................:clap2:

For me I don't give a dam if TVF went dead. But for some like you, who don't have a life other than the internet I feel sorry.

Might be time to get out some more, there is enjoyment in The LOS other than the internet. Just looking up bias Adverts and thinking you know all about things, before telling all their incorrect. When the boots on the other foot. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

For me I don't give a dam if TVF went dead. But for some like you, who don't have a life other than the internet I feel sorry.

Might be time to get out some more, there is enjoyment in The LOS other than the internet. Just looking up bias Adverts and thinking you know all about things, before telling all their incorrect. When the boots on the other foot. 

You don't give a damn but you are always here complaining. I would suggest it is you that should get a life so you can stop complaining.

Try taking your PC to Toyota, they can fix it for you I am sure, they fix all your other stuff....????

PS. My PC monitor is in for repair, I am posting on an 11 year old Vista laptop with NO problems, how is that..?

12 minutes ago, transam said:

You don't give a damn but you are always here complaining. I would suggest it is you that should get a life so you can stop complaining.

Try taking your PC to Toyota, they can fix it for you I am sure, they fix all your other stuff....????

PS. My PC monitor is in for repair, I am posting on an 11 year old Vista laptop with NO problems, how is that..?

I don't have a problem with my set up thank you. If you had cared to look at TVF yesterday, you would have seen that They said there is a problem with their set up and they were trying to sort it out.

And I don't always complain. But I will pick peeps up if they post a lot of drivel. Yesterday I did make a comment about TVF connection, because other had also done so I was just concurring.

Sorry to hear that your system is having problems. What have I told you go get some other form life that would come in very handy just now.

No need to reply (I know you will) but I will not reply to your usual drivel anymore.  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 2:17 PM, fredob43 said:

I'm listening classical music , video on U-tube all the day without any problem 

I'm on 3BB and fibre optic ( 50 Mb/s ) ;

what I had a few minutes ago ;

only on TVF ;

1153603100_Screenshot(73).png.fa6e328c254e39dc3282e4f4face53ac.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Assurancetourix said:

only on TVF

Exactly the same watching youtube and tv shows on Stremio and a plethora of other sites

A few times i did look at TV yesterday the above showed up guess it was their problem  just busy.. nothing to do with my internet

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

only on TVF ;

1153603100_Screenshot(73).png.fa6e328c254e39dc3282e4f4face53ac.png

I have just been on TVF and it's still playing up. I haven't looked at TVF for over a week cant be bothered with it now. Like you it's not my system. I have all the TV programs. Latest films, live sport, News, live programs, though out the world that runs through my Internet onto my TV so I don't need TVF anymore. I might pop back if I'm at a loose end at times. But that's it for me until they sort out their web page.

N/B I'm not the only one lots of my friends have turned off TVF now.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Active forums are increasingly rare on the internet; killed by facebook, line and the like.
I am very far from spending my life in front of a screen;
but not being a member of the sites mentioned above, I am happy that TVF continues to exist;
moreover, I have friends there, people I have really met;
it would be a shame to lose them.

1 hour ago, fredob43 said:

I have just been on TVF and it's still playing up. I haven't looked at TVF for over a week cant be bothered with it now. Like you it's not my system. I have all the TV programs. Latest films, live sport, News, live programs, though out the world that runs through my Internet onto my TV so I don't need TVF anymore. I might pop back if I'm at a loose end at times. But that's it for me until they sort out their web page.

So how is it, with my cheapest 3BB server connection, I have absolutely no problem with TVF using FF or Chrome.....?

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Thaivisa has been painfully slow this morning.

It stops downloading at "Waiting for Google Analytical" Has done it maybe ten times now. One time was nearly 5 minutes.

This and the ads makes me think time to log off.

Block it.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:34 PM, Vacuum said:

Block it.

I have an issue at the moment. it would see that those on my ignore list. some of them are now not and can see and post a reply. this has happened with 5 posters. Obviously there is a problem or a glitch. I have had to go back and put them on my ignore list again. TV any reason for this and will it get fixed?