problems on server ?

Assurancetourix

On 2/13/2020 at 7:39 AM, Laughing Gravy said:

I have an issue at the moment. it would see that those on my ignore list. some of them are now not and can see and post a reply. this has happened with 5 posters. Obviously there is a problem or a glitch. I have had to go back and put them on my ignore list again. TV any reason for this and will it get fixed?

Bumping this. I have people on my ignore list and blocked from seeing anything but they are commenting on my posts. Can the mods or Techs who support this board and actually fix it, as it makes the board look like a 'mickey mouse' board.

Edited by Laughing Gravy

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Bit off topic, if I open the TV motoring forum, chrome says it is not secure, all the other TV forums are secure, why is that....? ????

Are you launching it from an old bookmark or using the link?

Secure for me, old bookmark prior to SSL being implemented and SSL not being set up properly is first thing that pops to mind.

4 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Are you launching it from an old bookmark or using the link?

Secure for me, old bookmark prior to SSL being implemented and SSL not being set up properly is first thing that pops to mind.

Yeh, bookmark menu, will delete it and do a new one....????

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeh, bookmark menu, will delete it and do a new one....????

Was actually a straw clutch as I assumed the site would be set up properly; what's that thing about "assume"? 555

Ahh, must learn to type faster just saw your last. Weird, secure here on Chrome.

1 minute ago, tomazbodner said:

My page keeps on jumping up and down every 10-15 seconds, and at the top it keeps showing loading icon... on every TVF page. Annoying to read an article when it keeps moving up/down by a few cm. Other than that I don't see issues. Browser is Firefox for Mac.

Suggest you slap its legs and tell it early to bed if it doesnt stop this jumping up and down tantrum !

Thats about all we can offer at present, sorry...????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tech Doctor said:

We are rolling out a new way to deploy ads at the moment, the site is showing 100% secure across all browsers which we have tested.

The jumping up and down will stop in a few days as the AI deals with which ads are best to show.

TD

Hi TD, using Chrome, when I open the motoring forum in the address bar, it says "not secure", but all other TV forums are OK. I have tried everything to change how the motoring forum opens but end up the same, not secure...Any ideas...?

30 minutes ago, transam said:

Hi TD, using Chrome, when I open the motoring forum in the address bar, it says "not secure", but all other TV forums are OK. I have tried everything to change how the motoring forum opens but end up the same, not secure...Any ideas...?

Just noticed, when I open a thread in the motoring forum it goes to secure....Strange..????