Fastest way to Chiang Mai

racinkc1

Im looking to get to the Mor Chit Bus station from the Air Port. As I gather, I will get on the Air Port Link, "ARL" at the air port and get off at Phaya Thai Station, Then get on the BTS and head north. Does anyone know what station I should get off at to get the Mor Chit Bus Station? Will I need a taxi or can I walk will back pack and roller luggage?

My answer presumes that you can not read Thai.

Get off the BTS Skytrain at Saphan Kwai Station. Exit on the west side (left side in the direction of travel), and board bus # 3, 77 or 157 to take you to Morchit 2 bus station.

If you can read Thai, you can ride the BTS one station farther to Morchit 1, and board the # 3 or 77 there. The problem there though is that both northbound and southbound 3's and 77's stop at the same stop. You need to be able to read the destination cards in Thai, to know if the bus is northbound or southbound.

5 hours ago, allane said:

Get off the BTS Skytrain at Saphan Kwai Station. Exit on the west side (left side in the direction of travel), and board bus # 3, 77 or 157 to take you to Morchit 2 bus station.

I actually think I am going to take the MRT and completely avoid the BTS. So, ARL to MAKKASAN station, walk to PHETCHABURI MRT station. Take MRT to KAMPHAENG station. Then take bus to MOCHIT Bus terminal. Im open to other suggestions, even taking the railway. Whats most important is that I leave immediately for Chiang Mai, then price, then convenience.

Archived