Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Koh Larn: Mob of drugged southerners attack jet ski operator after "no photos" argument

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Won't happen in Thailand....

That's why he got beaten. 

 

Old Thai attitude.  The money is not in my pocket, so it's mine.  It doesn't matter if I haven't delivered a satisfactory product or service that was purchased. 

 

His fellow Thai's gave him a little attitude adjustment.  🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2020 at 9:32 AM, Vacuum said:

Ah Songkhla, why am I not surpriced...

And just what do you mean by "Ah Songkhla". Been my home base for more than 30 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2020 at 9:57 AM, CGW said:

True! don't mess with the Songkla boys & don't even consider messing with the boys from NST, they don't mess about! :shock1:

What do you know about Songkhla boy's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troll post removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomauasia said:

They did Thailand a great service

Yes, there should be a Go Fund Me page set up for these people.  I would donate.  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2020 at 2:57 AM, CGW said:

True! don't mess with the Songkla boys & don't even consider messing with the boys from NST, they don't mess about! :shock1:

Don't mess with the ladies either. I met my ex in Songkhla and she was from Nakhon Si Thammarat. I'm lucky to be alive still

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is indeed the infamous jet ski scammer who used to plunder tourists and threaten them on Pattaya Beach many years ago....? Well, the picture appears to show someone a few thumps short of just deserts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

If this is indeed the infamous jet ski scammer who used to plunder tourists and threaten them on Pattaya Beach

There were many.  This guy is just one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Leaver said:

There were many.  This guy is just one of them. 

Likely there was but some years ago I actually stood watching as the scam unfolded on the Pattaya beach, quite interesting.  From the little guy ripping his shirt off and acting tough to the policeman arriving and getting involved... better than Eastenders. I saw quite a few pics on forums of the scam unfolding too, and recognised a few faces. Those faces deserved a bashing and I admit glee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

. Those faces deserved a bashing and I admit glee!

Oh dear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Likely there was but some years ago I actually stood watching as the scam unfolded on the Pattaya beach, quite interesting.  From the little guy ripping his shirt off and acting tough to the policeman arriving and getting involved... better than Eastenders. I saw quite a few pics on forums of the scam unfolding too, and recognised a few faces. Those faces deserved a bashing and I admit glee!

They are very good actors.  It's all a show. 

 

They ruined many people's holiday, yet, it's allowed to flourish, despite it "tarnishing Thailand's image."  🤣

 

I see slim picking for them this high season, and I couldn't care one bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2020 at 12:13 PM, Just Weird said:

I don't know but judging from the reports probably not,  that is not the point, though.

 

They changed their minds after negotiating, agreeing, booking and paying for them.  If they decided then that they didn't want to use them, that was their problem, the operator whose business is renting out jetskis, would not be obligated to refund them just because they'd changed their mind after paying!

Dude, they didn't change their minds about renting the jet skis. They changed their minds because they were not allowed to take pictures. It doesn't take a fantastic leap of logic to assume the jet ski operator did not want pictures taken because he was at the very least thinking of scamming them. They figured it out, which is hardly a master stroke of critical thinking, and wanted their money back, and rightfully so. 

 

The jet ski guy should have let them take pictures or given their money back. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 7:12 PM, Cereal said:

Dude, they didn't change their minds about renting the jet skis. They changed their minds because they were not allowed to take pictures. It doesn't take a fantastic leap of logic to assume the jet ski operator did not want pictures taken because he was at the very least thinking of scamming them. They figured it out, which is hardly a master stroke of critical thinking, and wanted their money back, and rightfully so. 

 

The jet ski guy should have let them take pictures or given their money back. 

Also, the guy has no right, under Thai Law, to stop photos being taken in a public pace.

 

Of course, this guy thinks he's above the law, because of the protection of police, who are involved in the scam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...