A little disappointed in my new TCL P8 TV

giddyup

Just now, Mavideol said:

thanks for the post, I stopped by Home Pro too look at the TCL Android 50" TV priced very low thus price wise interesting but thought about it a little longer as TCL is a Chinese company and decided to move to the Panasonic Android made in Malaysia, a little more money but so far more reliable, while living in China I had 2-3 Skyworth and never had a problem

I have always bought Panasonic in the past and they were all extremely reliable, but after some lengthy research on TCL couldn't find anything negative about them in terms of reliability, and they do give a 3 year warranty which is reassuring, but time will tell. I still have a 50" Panasonic Plasma that is now 10 years old and has never had a problem.

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I have always bought Panasonic in the past and they were all extremely reliable, but after some lengthy research on TCL couldn't find anything negative about them in terms of reliability, and they do give a 3 year warranty which is reassuring, but time will tell. I still have a 50" Panasonic Plasma that is now 10 years old and has never had a problem.

The reason I was looking at new TV it's because my 4 year old Samsung is having hard time reading my USB, it freezes quite often, tested the USB on other TV (LG) and computer and no problem but for whatever reason the Samsung started to freeze reading USB can't figure out why

Archived