Tourist Killed At “full Moon” Party

george

anyway bottom line is i have hung out with thai guys in bars for years and i think for the most part it is fine, but if some problem does happen, swallow your pride, apologize, lose face decadently, and get the f*** out. if one punch gets thrown that is probably the end of ya because they will all jump in and try to kill you.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, allbeit from a different angle...

If something goes just that little bit too far like throwing a punch, then the likelihood is you're in big trouble.

I can honestly say that this sickens me to the core, and ThaiGoon, I'm glad you are so proud of defending your country without thinking that maybe just maybe in this instance, this kind of behaviour is not something you should even consider defending. Almost everyone here has said the same thing, mess with a thai and you'll more than likely end up dead... how cool to have people think that of you, we should all be very careful shouldn't we just in case we upset some sensitive soul!!

I really hope that foreigners wise up to the dangers in Thailand and then go and spend their hard earned money anywhere else, Thailand is just not that special that it can keep on doing whatever it wants forever.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive been in fights in Haad Rin 2times.

1. I danced with a girl in Cactus. Her thai ex-boyfriend didnt like this. She said "dont worry, I stay phangan long time, everyone know me" to make me feel safer afterwards. I decided not to talk to her anymore. I value my life.

2. I was going down from the toilet in Cactus bar. A Thai guy thought I was a friend of a Israeli guy they were fighting with which obviously was a good enogh reason for them to fight me too.

Its a dangerous place, but a wicked party!

Yes both the cactus bar and the Drop Inn are filled with the dregs of Koh Phangan, and they have gotten away with behaving like crazy thugs for far too long.

I never ever go there if at all possible, bring back the Big Boom!!

anyway bottom line is i have hung out with thai guys in bars for years and i think for the most part it is fine, but if some problem does happen, swallow your pride, apologize, lose face decadently, and get the f*** out. if one punch gets thrown that is probably the end of ya because they will all jump in and try to kill you.

If something goes just that little bit too far like throwing a punch, then the likelihood is you're in big trouble.

I can honestly say that this sickens me to the core, and ThaiGoon, I'm glad you are so proud of defending your country without thinking that maybe just maybe in this instance, this kind of behaviour is not something you should even consider defending. Almost everyone here has said the same thing, mess with a thai and you'll more than likely end up dead... how cool to have people think that of you, we should all be very careful shouldn't we just in case we upset some sensitive soul!!

I really hope that foreigners wise up to the dangers in Thailand and then go and spend their hard earned money anywhere else, Thailand is just not that special that it can keep on doing whatever it wants forever.

Does that mean you won't be coming back?

Does that mean you won't be coming back?

No it means that I won't be hanging out on Koh Phangan or Samui in the foreseeable future... then again I might not ever come back, we'll see!