Russian tourists arrested after having sex on Pattaya Beach

rooster59

Russian tourists arrested after having sex on Pattaya Beach

sex.JPG

Image: Daily News

Police have arrested two Russian tourists who were videoed having sex on Pattaya Beach.

The incident took place in front of stunned onlookers during the early hours of 28 Dec near the entrance to Soi 13. 

The clip was then shared to social media with locals calling on police to locate the foreigners involved.

On Saturday, police announced the arrest of a 26 year old man and a 19 year old woman. 

Police said the couple, who admitted to being the people in the clip, were tracked down to a hotel in the city. 

Prior to the incident, the couple said they had spent the evening at Walking Street and then sat on the beach consuming more alcohol. 

They said they were heavily intoxicated at the time of the incident.

Police said this kind of incident damages Pattaya’s reputation as a world class tourist destination.

Daily News reported the couple had been fined 5,000 baht.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-05

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Quoted it first! 

Yes, this statement that they always roll out never fails to raise a smile when I read it. I do not know how they can be so sanctimonious given the reason for the existence of Pattaya in the first place. Maybe if they promulgate it often enough people may one day believe it.......:crazy:

4 minutes ago, thaipod said:

And this kind of incident damages the reputation of Pattaya as a world class tourist destination. Ha Ha Ha. 

Or it could be a last ditch effort to save Pattaya’s reputation... 

Btw this post is worthless without a link to said video... :coffee1:

36 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Quoted it first! 

I beg to differ here, had pattaya allowed sex on the beach and many other  activities that are either banned or prohibited, i think many more tourists will come...

Yeah, Thailand has this weird attitude; on the one hand it's highly conservative, on the other, anything goes behind closed doors, or to a lesser extent in certain designated areas. Sometimes the two clash, as in the case in point. Sounds like the police were being reasonable - 5000bt fine, equivalent to the standard 500bt fine for a local I guess. You can't really blame the young Russians for getting drunk in Pattaya, it's not like it's the Vatican City. And once you're blotto ... . I'm guessing they weren't even aware of the crowd of onlookers, still al fresco adds a cetain frisson no doubt.

42 minutes ago, nausea said:

Yeah, Thailand has this weird attitude; on the one hand it's highly conservative, on the other, anything goes behind closed doors, or to a lesser extent in certain designated areas. Sometimes the two clash, as in the case in point. Sounds like the police were being reasonable - 5000bt fine, equivalent to the standard 500bt fine for a local I guess. You can't really blame the young Russians for getting drunk in Pattaya, it's not like it's the Vatican City. And once you're blotto ... . I'm guessing they weren't even aware of the crowd of onlookers, still al fresco adds a cetain frisson no doubt.

C'mon man, they couldn't have been that drunk, and certainly not "blotto" to get it on like that in public.  More likely they were degenerates putting on a show.

Sleaze-by-the-Sea...

The "family" resort that panders to all the low-down vices that destroy good marriages and happy families.

Incidentally, good police work to get them so quickly.  

Police said this kind of incident damages Pattaya’s reputation as a world class tourist destination

The tourists said the police damages Pattaya’s reputation as a world class tourist destination a fair bit more????

Archived