Powertrippin' immigration Cops at DMK

Mr Dome

1 minute ago, melvinmelvin said:

I think you might experience <deleted> sheit then? at several airports in Europe,

I would fully expect similar IO attitudes if this happened in the US

In my experience, IOs are not hepful, they represent potential problems, all over the world.

In the US; genuinly unhelpful - they probably use part of their free time to hone their unhelpfullness.

Africa; <deleted>. South America; can be awfully difficult.

only places I have received helpfull guidance from IOs are Australia and Thailand

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Mr Dome said:

Anyway, as stated I've done this in Western & Japanese airports plenty of times when there was nobody waiting in line, never had an issue.

Well guess you ran out of neverhavinganissues at this airport ????

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jackdd said:

The problem seems to be this tom boy IO, who was mentioned in several previous posts when people had problems entering Thailand.

Aha! I think we're onto something here.

Her ridiculous display was such a bizarre overreaction, I had never encountered anyone in my life like this. This can't have been her first time pulling something like this.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Methinks age might have been a factor too.

Hers or ours?

The other two were in their 20's, I'm in my 50's, long sleeves & pants, no tats, look like a nerd ... I doubt it was our appearance.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Dome said:

Aha! I think we're onto something here.

Her ridiculous display was such a bizarre overreaction, I had never encountered anyone in my life like this. This can't have been her first time pulling something like this.

Just some of the posts where she was mentioned, there are many more:

On 8/24/2019 at 8:35 PM, Tayaout said:

You will eventually meet the tomboy io at the airport and she will yell to you: "why you never go back your country?". Your plan is fine as long as you don't go to Thailand more than once a year. 

On 8/23/2019 at 6:53 PM, BuckBee said:

was this don muang airport ? have a seriously bad higher ranking tom IO at that airport .
Can be very unpleasant as they hard to deal with due to poor mental attitude and no sensible reasoning or deduction .

On 8/31/2019 at 4:28 PM, Seano88 said:

The lesbian officer counted how many days I had been in Thailand in one year as maximum is 180 mine equaled 256.

They also stamped not to enter Thailand as alien, only with a pre purchased visa. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

So you don't follow the path, have you money in baby power, blame the IO for not telling you the rule, which you should have know anyhow. Just another cocky visitor blaming it on the IO. 

I understand the wish to blame posters for their misfortunes is strong on social media...

I didn't blame anyone, I gave a helpful hint ????

Thanks for the laugh about the "money in baby powder" mention. Right another "rule" I violated and everybody knows you have to be prepared to hand over your cash in Thailand at the airport for inspection. Tell me how many times you had to do it?

• Like 1

Would  you want their occupation? At times  dealing  with  obnoxious hordes  from wherever? And then you  come at a time of quiet and not  unjustifiably  do same as but are "corralled" by the  ability  to inflict personal authority . You provided an opportunity for  human nature to express itself. ???? Bad  doggy ! lol