UK election result 'blew away' argument for second Brexit vote: Labour's Starmer

webfact

1 minute ago, Jip99 said:

What has Scotland got to do with anything ?

Irrelevant and off topic as this thread is about a Starmer's comments on a second Brexit referendum.

Have you read the entire thread?

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Have you read the entire thread?

No, I read the OP.

I don't bother with anything on Scottish independence as it is a dead duck....... I presume someone took the thread off topic...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No problem, the Scottish Nationalists did take it off topic though.

You should read it, the SNP cult is exposed quite nicely. 

Perhaps I should, but frankly I find it all a bit tiresome...... another minority group trying to dictate things when they should be looking at domestic housekeeping.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No problem, the Scottish Nationalists did take it off topic though.

You should read it, the SNP cult is exposed quite nicely. 

Fake news.

British/English nationalists have had their arguments shot down in flames.

Again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, vogie said:

If that's the case you won't miss then will you, but you have opened my eyes I thought we were the 3rd highest contributor.

"It’s been claimed that we send £350 million a week to the EU. That misses out the rebate, and it doesn’t represent the total economic costs and benefits of EU membership to the UK.

£350 million is roughly what we would pay to the EU budget without the rebate. The UK actually paid closer to £250 million a week."

I would like to have your estimate of how much the UK contributes per month or are you saying we are freeloading like many of the other countries?

Yes, the UK is close to be "free loaders" if you want to call it that way. After all half of all administration are EU institutions and paid by the EU and not the UK ... go figure.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Enki said:

Yes, the UK is close to be "free loaders" if you want to call it that way. After all half of all administration are EU institutions and paid by the EU and not the UK ... go figure.

Whatever mate,still that,'ll be in the past very soon,dig a bit deeper into your pocket once we,'re out.And we,ve got enough ponces of our own without having to import them via "freedom of movement"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

So they have asked to rejoin the empire have they?

Zimbabwe is in a bad way but that was nothing to do with currency.

They haven,t got a currency.......i,ve got a 25 billion Zimbabwe dollar note some where,they only take usd out there now,probably be like that in Scotland if you leave.

2 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

So they have asked to rejoin the empire have they?

Zimbabwe is in a bad way but that was nothing to do with currency.

Ask your average African out there and if he remembered pre 1979 he,d want Ian Smith back tomorrow,wonderful l thing is freedom,pity you can,t spread it on a bit of bread and eat it,still you always wipe your bottle with 25 billion dollar bills,cheaper than buying toilette requisites.

• Like 1