BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya video: Non-bill paying Russian taken to hospital after fight with bouncers

7 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

'master of the cells'?  Jeeze

Its only the same as a custody sergeant in the UK. Different terminology is all.

Seems the bouncers did their job.

Maybe the word will get out to pay your bills.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Aspaltso said:

Seems to be the Russian visitors have been victim to a lot of harrassment(ie. thefts of jewellery, assaults, etc.) this last few months. You'd think there'd be some kind of backlash from that community, but I've seen nothing. Perhaps Ivan and the rest just drink away there sorrows, and grievances.

Oh yes.

They should all have a protest walk from Jomtien to city hall and express their grievance.

Geez..

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Just quoting what the post stated... up to you if you don't believe it.

Yes of course i don’t!

That the version of the bouncers.

In cases like this the version of the wounded victims are much more believable. But up to you !

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Seems the bouncers did their job.

Maybe the word will get out to pay your bills.

Again you’re clueless this time about what bouncers their job is.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:07 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

What an idiotic comment. 100%? Really? You obviously go to the wrong places. In my 25 years here I have had a padded bill just once. I know, because I pay attention. I regularly check my bill and make sure the staff know I'm doing it. Not too difficult.

You've probably only been out twice in 25 years.  So, scammed only 50% of the time.   Well done.  🤣

On 1/8/2020 at 12:22 AM, Olmate said:

For sure. Any members here got a flogging from bouncers,police etc for a bill,never heard of one,been here in Patong and Pataya for many years and not even a hint of it . On the other hand witness plenty of idiotic behaviour from tourists.

Never heard of a problem between security and customers in Patong.  Really?

Here's random one from Google.  It's a good one. Plenty of kicks to the head.  I notice it had over 75,000 hits.  Not a great advertisement for a pleasant holiday in Thailand. 

https://www.smh.com.au/world/victims-of-brutal-phuket-nightclub-attack-are-australians-say-police-20151008-gk4cex.html

On 1/8/2020 at 12:22 AM, Olmate said:

For sure. Any members here got a flogging from bouncers,police etc for a bill,never heard of one,been here in Patong and Pataya for many years and not even a hint of it . On the other hand witness plenty of idiotic behaviour from tourists.

I remember this one, due to the famous actor involved.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-jeremyrenner/jeremy-renner-unscathed-in-bloody-thai-bar-brawl-idUSTRE8041PE20120106

"The Phuket Gazette said on Thursday that six staff at the pub were arrested and charged with attempted murder of the general manager of a local resort hotel."

On 1/7/2020 at 4:19 AM, ezzra said:

Could have been a padded bil, something that the locals do often when they see someone who drank quite a few and figures he wouldn't notice...

Hear, hear! I accompanied an old colleague. She had 3 glasses of wine and was charged for 4. I made a fuss and it was touch and go to get che bill adjusted.

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Never heard of a problem between security and customers in Patong.  Really?

Here's random one from Google.  It's a good one. Plenty of kicks to the head.  I notice it had over 75,000 hits.  Not a great advertisement for a pleasant holiday in Thailand. 

https://www.smh.com.au/world/victims-of-brutal-phuket-nightclub-attack-are-australians-say-police-20151008-gk4cex.html

Another one you choose not to read the Q. Anyone here means personal experience, but keep on by all means!

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

I remember this one, due to the famous actor involved.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-jeremyrenner/jeremy-renner-unscathed-in-bloody-thai-bar-brawl-idUSTRE8041PE20120106

"The Phuket Gazette said on Thursday that six staff at the pub were arrested and charged with attempted murder of the general manager of a local resort hotel."

Tell us  what the actor was famous for?

On 1/8/2020 at 2:15 PM, bkk6060 said:

Oh yes.

They should all have a protest walk from Jomtien to city hall and express their grievance.

Geez..

And no stopping..... particularly at the beach for a quick bonk, or 7-11 for a beer!

Good one less rude dodgy Russian off the streets. And i thought the Germans were rude.

Profane troll post removed