90 Day Online - Rejected !

I've been trying the 90 day online reporting for about 3 years, only ever got as far as "Pending" which didn't help as I still had to go to the office each time anyway.

This time actually got a reply e-mail the very next day :biggrin: but my initial moment of joy was short lived when I saw that my application was "Rejected" :w00t:

W T F  Erm! Oh! dear what could possibly be the problem? Grrrrrrrrr!

There is no paperwork to complicate things involved in a 90 day reporting so what could go wrong? Normally I they just scan the slip of paper from the last time and print out a new one with the next reporting fate and that's it. All done in a few minutes.

I checked the details of my application and the only thing I noticed was that I had put in an old mobile number that as no longer active, but I haven't heard of anyone mentioning Immigration doing a phone check so that is unlikely to be the problem.

The only other thing that comes to mind is this checking of money still in the bank 3 months after the annual visa renewal. This would be about right as I did renewal in November.

If it is about the money in the bank, how have others handled it? Do you just take along an updated Bank Book?

"Rejected" is a bit strong, would be helpful if they gave a hint of the problem in the e-mail so one could go to the office prepared. (asking little to much perhaps)  

Have to go to the office next week so will see what happens.   

:unsure:

5 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

Is that the general immigration website? I have a Mac. My 90 day is due next week. Like many of us, I have never ever been able to do this, and it costs me 500b to go to CW for 2 minutes or 2 hours.

The site for doing 90 day reports online is this one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

If you have less than 7 days before your report date you will not be able to do it this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I recommend the App. I have just used it for the first time. I have just had another look and it. The good thing is that I can check up on all my relevant details. If they should ask for proof of making the report it is there on the app. 

You can Check the Status of your Application, it should have a red "REJECTED" stamp diagonally, upper right corner, scroll all the way down for Admins remarks, where there may be an explanation.

I had a Rejected online 90-day report, Admins remarks said "Please provide full name". I had omitted my middle name - field not mandatory - so added it re-submitted, received approval in a few minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daffy D said:

Oh! dear what could possibly be the problem?

It's been mentioned many times before, so one assumes you have entered the country on your passport? Its not a new passport obtained whilst in Thailand and you are still here. The 90 day online doesn't work for that.

6 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

It's been mentioned many times before, so one assumes you have entered the country on your passport? Its not a new passport obtained whilst in Thailand and you are still here. The 90 day online doesn't work for that.

Yes, but that would not result in a REJECTED application.

With a new passport, and without an int'l departure/arrival and new TM6, one simply gets the "See your office" error message. At least that's what happened to me.

I have just checked the App. and it is still pending in spite of receiving an email saying that it was approved. I shall show the email if there are any questions. The vlog No Time Be Sad says that if you are not registered by TM30, which is done within 24 hours of starting the 90 day count, then the 90 day report will not work. 

• Confused 1

Thank you all for your interest  :thumbsup: 

Some answers to your posts:-

I use Win10 with Google Chrome for the application

I made the application 8 days before report day.

I have the red "REJECTED" stamp across the upper right corner, but the "Remarks" space at the bottom of the page is blank.

I have the same passport, have been going to the same Immigration Office and have not left the country for at least 5 years.

:blink:

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I am sure it does not have anything to with your financial proof for your extension. That is separate from 90 day reporting if your office requires it.

There have been reports on here of proof the money is still in the bank 3 months after the annual visa extension. 

How exactly do they do this? I would have thought a good way of providing proof was at the time of the first 90 day after the extension.

Has anyone actually had to provide this proof and how did you do it?

Don't need answer fast :biggrin: 

8 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

There have been reports on here of proof the money is still in the bank 3 months after the annual visa extension. 

How exactly do they do this? I would have thought a good way of providing proof was at the time of the first 90 day after the extension.

Has anyone actually had to provide this proof and how did you do it?

Don't need answer fast :biggrin: 

Naah! nothing to do with "money in the bank", but are you up to date with your TM30s? Any recent stay in a hotel or trip abroad?

I did it from the Mac by using Safari. Chrome did not work.

I now have a full A4 from them with a barcode and number. The only "remark" is blank, telling me to keep the Ref number in case of follow-up.

However, on the top right side, it says PENDING in yellow. Does this mean that they will contact me with "accept"? Or will it appear tomorrow as the same form but with Accepted (or not accepted?)

Eddy

Edited by pauleddy
Spelling

10 hours ago, pauleddy said:

However, on the top right side, it says PENDING in yellow. Does this mean that they will contact me with "accept"? Or will it appear tomorrow as the same form but with Accepted (or not accepted?)

Previously when I got the "Pending" notice I would check each day to see if I got an "Accept" 

Never happened and had to go to the office each time as normal.

If the Accept does arrive, will it replace Pending in the Page I now have saved (and printed off), or do I have to complete the whole application again every day to see if the Accept is there?

Or will they just send an email with the Accept copy?

Eddy

Just now, pauleddy said:

You get an email when it is approved. But then need to log in to print off the barcode/ next report date sheet to keep in your passport. 

11 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

If the Accept does arrive, will it replace Pending in the Page I now have saved (and printed off), or do I have to complete the whole application again every day to see if the Accept is there?

Eddy

You do not always get notified. I have only had a couple of emails out of about a dozen applications. You should go back and check the status after about 4 days, if it it is still pending then highly likely it will never be approved. I have one application still pending after a couple of years.

If still pending when due best to go to the office.

23 hours ago, pauleddy said:

Is that the general immigration website? I have a Mac. My 90 day is due next week. Like many of us, I have never ever been able to do this, and it costs me 500b to go to CW for 2 minutes or 2 hours.

You can also do them by mail.  Just make sure you include a filled out return envelope with postage stamp on it, plus the other required stuff which you can look up.

23 hours ago, pauleddy said:

I do mine on a Mac and works ok.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:51 AM, ubonjoe said:

Were you within the 15 to 7 days before your report date window.

If you had been getting the pending before that would indicate the office does not process them. Maybe they decided to reject it instead of leaving it pending.

I am sure it does not have anything to with your financial proof for your extension. That is separate from 90 day reporting if your office requires it.

And if rejected go to the imm. office in time and probably no problem

22 hours ago, Daffy D said:

I have the same passport,

Ok, so you also entered country on this pp one assumes. I'd be interested in your follow up post when you visit them and ask why rejected?

I was rejected once as I had unknowingly forgotten to do a previous 90 day report and they were waiting for me to pay the fine for that one first, they phoned me up to let me know reason for rejection, but that was postal method, not online.

I did it last month and I was really surprised that how could it be fast.

as soon as I pressed the "enter" key it was like it bounced. I got approval right at the moment I pressed sent. 
I guess if your information is all the same as before probably their software will approve it automatically. I could not guess anything better at 1:00 AM. I checked for status and it showed approved (+next report date) along older approvals. And I never received any email from Imm. 

I am within the window (12 days to go) but I admit that I did send it at 23.00 last night. There are no changes to address or passport or anything. It is still pending.

Should I do the forms again (bearing in mind that I now have a reference number)? or just wait a few days? (will take me out of the window!)

Do they need to check each one manually?

On 1/8/2020 at 10:34 AM, tgeezer said:

I recommend the App. I have just used it for the first time. I have just had another look and it. The good thing is that I can check up on all my relevant details. If they should ask for proof of making the report it is there on the app. 

You're supposed to print out the receipt when your 90 days report is approved. That's the proof they want to see when needed.