BANGKOK
Daffy D

90 Day Online - Rejected !

I've been trying the 90 day online reporting for about 3 years, only ever got as far as "Pending" which didn't help as I still had to go to the office each time anyway.

This time actually got a reply e-mail the very next day :biggrin: but my initial moment of joy was short lived when I saw that my application was "Rejected" :w00t:

W T F  Erm! Oh! dear what could possibly be the problem? Grrrrrrrrr!

There is no paperwork to complicate things involved in a 90 day reporting so what could go wrong? Normally I they just scan the slip of paper from the last time and print out a new one with the next reporting fate and that's it. All done in a few minutes.

I checked the details of my application and the only thing I noticed was that I had put in an old mobile number that as no longer active, but I haven't heard of anyone mentioning Immigration doing a phone check so that is unlikely to be the problem.

The only other thing that comes to mind is this checking of money still in the bank 3 months after the annual visa renewal. This would be about right as I did renewal in November.

If it is about the money in the bank, how have others handled it? Do you just take along an updated Bank Book?

"Rejected" is a bit strong, would be helpful if they gave a hint of the problem in the e-mail so one could go to the office prepared. (asking little to much perhaps)  

Have to go to the office next week so will see what happens.   

:unsure:

I had one rejected last time for no apparent reason and after doing it this way for years. I did it again all the same details and and it came back approved.

• Like 1

I found it impossible on the app but the website worked first time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is that the general immigration website? I have a Mac. My 90 day is due next week. Like many of us, I have never ever been able to do this, and it costs me 500b to go to CW for 2 minutes or 2 hours.

5 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

Is that the general immigration website? I have a Mac. My 90 day is due next week. Like many of us, I have never ever been able to do this, and it costs me 500b to go to CW for 2 minutes or 2 hours.

The site for doing 90 day reports online is this one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

If you have less than 7 days before your report date you will not be able to do it this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I recommend the App. I have just used it for the first time. I have just had another look and it. The good thing is that I can check up on all my relevant details. If they should ask for proof of making the report it is there on the app. 

You can Check the Status of your Application, it should have a red "REJECTED" stamp diagonally, upper right corner, scroll all the way down for Admins remarks, where there may be an explanation.

I had a Rejected online 90-day report, Admins remarks said "Please provide full name". I had omitted my middle name - field not mandatory - so added it re-submitted, received approval in a few minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daffy D said:

Oh! dear what could possibly be the problem?

It's been mentioned many times before, so one assumes you have entered the country on your passport? Its not a new passport obtained whilst in Thailand and you are still here. The 90 day online doesn't work for that.

6 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

It's been mentioned many times before, so one assumes you have entered the country on your passport? Its not a new passport obtained whilst in Thailand and you are still here. The 90 day online doesn't work for that.

Yes, but that would not result in a REJECTED application.

With a new passport, and without an int'l departure/arrival and new TM6, one simply gets the "See your office" error message. At least that's what happened to me.

I have just checked the App. and it is still pending in spite of receiving an email saying that it was approved. I shall show the email if there are any questions. The vlog No Time Be Sad says that if you are not registered by TM30, which is done within 24 hours of starting the 90 day count, then the 90 day report will not work. 

• Confused 1

Thank you all for your interest  :thumbsup: 

Some answers to your posts:-

I use Win10 with Google Chrome for the application

I made the application 8 days before report day.

I have the red "REJECTED" stamp across the upper right corner, but the "Remarks" space at the bottom of the page is blank.

I have the same passport, have been going to the same Immigration Office and have not left the country for at least 5 years.

:blink:

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I am sure it does not have anything to with your financial proof for your extension. That is separate from 90 day reporting if your office requires it.

There have been reports on here of proof the money is still in the bank 3 months after the annual visa extension. 

How exactly do they do this? I would have thought a good way of providing proof was at the time of the first 90 day after the extension.

Has anyone actually had to provide this proof and how did you do it?

Don't need answer fast :biggrin: 

8 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

There have been reports on here of proof the money is still in the bank 3 months after the annual visa extension. 

How exactly do they do this? I would have thought a good way of providing proof was at the time of the first 90 day after the extension.

Has anyone actually had to provide this proof and how did you do it?

Don't need answer fast :biggrin: 

Naah! nothing to do with "money in the bank", but are you up to date with your TM30s? Any recent stay in a hotel or trip abroad?

6 minutes ago, Momofarang said:

but are you up to date with your TM30s? Any recent stay in a hotel or trip abroad?

Same house address, (wife and kids) for years.

No overnight stops anywhere in that time.