90 Day Online - Rejected !

33 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I am within the window (12 days to go) but I admit that I did send it at 23.00 last night. There are no changes to address or passport or anything. It is still pending.

Should I do the forms again (bearing in mind that I now have a reference number)? or just wait a few days? (will take me out of the window!)

Do they need to check each one manually?

It can take several days until the report is approved. Just wait. You have a 7 days grace period after the due date to report manually at the immigration office if your online report are rejected. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You get an email when it is approved.

I did not receive an email to say it was approved.  I had to log on each day 29/12/19-03/01/20 to finally see the approved bit on the check application box. 

PS;  This was the CM office!

Edited by scottiejohn
PS added

13 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I did not receive an email to say it was approved.  I had to log on each day 29/12/19-03/01/20 to finally see the approved bit on the check application box. 

PS;  This was the CM office!

Yes I use Jomtien, quite possible they have different MOs.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone for the nods re using the internet for the 90 day!!

I had a short email (4 lines) today, telling me that I am "approved". 

However, the original paper (A4 with a barcode) from the site STILL has "pending", even when I reload it. So I have one paper with APPROVED (a tiny email with no bar code), plus my original data sheet which still says pending.

If I keep both in my passport, is that enough to avoid the 500b trip to CW immig? I agree with those who say that I still have 7 days to go to CW, BUT the whole idea of doing the App is to avoid the heat and queues.

Am I ok now that I have a brief email of approval? I don't want to be arrested next year on a massive overstay.

Thks

Eddy

Edited by pauleddy

On 1/9/2020 at 1:04 AM, Max69xl said:

Why? 

I don't know why Odysseus123 says it's "krap", but when I tried it, there's a section that asks for Location, with a button that should insert the coordinates. Did not work for me, I tried at least 5-6 times and it would crash each time I attempted it. I ended up going to the website using a browser, and had no problem...though I am also currently "Pending". I applied on Friday, so hopefully after the weekend I will hear back.

• Like 1

"Rejected" Update

So I went to my Immigration Office to apply for the 90 day as usual. I did not mention anything about the Rejection notice just to see if my application would somehow be compromised.

The Rejection thing was not mentioned and I received the 90 day slip as per usual in about 5 min.

I then showed her the print out I'd made and asked why my on-line application had been Rejected.

She looked at it for quite a while but obviously had no idea what it was, so I told her it was my on line application and asked why it had been Rejected. To try and help her along a bit I then  asked "is all the information correct?"

This seemed to light a dim bulb in her head and she said " YouTube, look YouTube it show how"

:shock1::w00t::wacko:

I was again reminded at that moment what country I was in, so politely I said OK! thank you I'll try that next time.

Just as a thought - on my Rejection sheet with the big red "Rejected" the top right corner, in the box just below that is space for "Immigration Branch in your Residence Area". on mine it just has "null:" with nothing else.

I was just wondering someone who had made a successful application what is in that space on your form? Is it the location of your IO?

2093658547_NUllRejected!.jpg.f8a594bac37d14bd08891e174e7b17bb.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by Daffy D
Insert image!

On 1/8/2020 at 9:51 AM, ubonjoe said:

Were you within the 15 to 7 days before your report date window.

You can't go to page 2 on the web application if you are not within the window.  

I think they entered his information incorrectly in their computer, because something is not matching.  He should brave the long lines and talk to one of the managers in that section and make sure his passport and all other documents in the system match.

I say this because when I entered the country after 2 years of doing online reporting, I was left pending.  They just ignore it.  Turns out the IO at Don Muang entered data incorrectly when I entered the country and my information that I was filling in online did not match.  

They apologized, and corrected the error, I have not had a problem since.

27 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

I was just wondering someone who had made a successful application what is in that space on your form? Is it the location of your IO?

2093658547_NUllRejected!.jpg.f8a594bac37d14bd08891e174e7b17bb.jpg

It should show your local office where it says null.

I think you made a mistake when you used the drop down menus for your province, district and subdistrict.

I have seen others that were rejected for that reason. The system could not determine the office the application should be sent to so it is sent by default to a desk in Bangkok.

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:12 PM, Daffy D said:

There have been reports on here of proof the money is still in the bank 3 months after the annual visa extension. 

How exactly do they do this? I would have thought a good way of providing proof was at the time of the first 90 day after the extension.

Has anyone actually had to provide this proof and how did you do it?

Don't need answer fast :biggrin: 

I haven't had to prove any proof of funds after 3 months, but going below might not be the best idea in the world as I'm sure they will take a look when I go back in to do my next extension. 

27 minutes ago, Chrysaora said:

You can't go to page 2 on the web application if you are not within the window. 

Not correct as far as I know. The records the system checks when submitting page 1 does have any info about your previous reports in it.

It is not a problem until it is sent to your local office.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I think you made a mistake when you used the drop down menus for your province, district and subdistrict.

I think you have to use the drop down menus, not normally possible to insert text into a drop down box.

The names would be the same either way.

:sad:

15 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

I think you have to use the drop down menus, not normally possible to insert text into a drop down box.

I am aware you cannot enter the info.

You select the drop downs in this order province,district and subdistrict.

You could try going on the site without a report being due to look at them after completing page one. If you look through the pinned topic for online reporting you can find info about the rejected problem.

I have never been able to get past page one due to a old entry and a new passport so cannot check it myself.

14 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It should show your local office where it says null.

I have seen others that were rejected for that reason. The system could not determine the office the application should be sent to so it is sent by default to a desk in Bangkok.

Not necessarily. I have many approved reports where the details of my Immigration office is missing. It seems that nobody bothers to update the system with information about new Immigration offices opened since the launch of the online 90 day report system.

image.png.e858831055c032a718cd3e2b7e5bb1e8.png

17 minutes ago, Sophon said:

It seems that nobody bothers to update the system with information about new Immigration offices opened since the launch of the online 90 day report system.

Yea! I think this could be the reason.

When the 90 day online first started and I was getting the "Pending" notices I asked why it was not working and they said that this office was not yet connected.

That was over a year ago, would have thought they got connected by now - but TIT :sad: