Phuket: Ladyboy death - farang claims she jumped, mum says it was murder

webfact

I tend to think that there is definitely more to this story.  If his friend took a girl home then the chances are that he thought the same thing. Looking at the pic on the inset It would be HARD thinking he was going to get lucky with a very hot Thai Chick.

The first rule of travel is like everyone has said if you are going to entertain get all valuables out of the room or under lock and key.

The second is not to leave a stranger no matter how hot she/he may be alone in your room.  

I may be reading this wrong but the impression I get is that these guys had adjoining rooms or else he let apinya leave the room.

If he had let her out of the room then all she would have had to do was walk back out the door and down the hall.

The family may not have had any money worries as she/he was providing well for them.  

A lot of country Thais that have family in the trade treat hooking the same as an office worker just another job.

Either way it will be interesting to see what happens and if they can find this girl and the friend.

I will bet unless the girl had to leave her ID at the front desk she is long gone.

2 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

So he was new in the country, picked up a hot girl.

Got back all excited, she performed some acts on him that he thoroughly enjoyd, went a bit farther after that and she had a johnson, he lost it, and in the ensuing fit end up turfing him/she/it over the balcony. 

How am I doing? 

pretty bad...unless he had scratch marks all over his face and body from him

fighting back......

Edited by theonetrueaussie

To be serious, parents are often the last to know about problems their kids have, money problems or even suicide thoughts.

What they are saying should not count much here.

Ladyboys are also a high risk group of people when it comes to committing suicide. But that mostly happens after their prime as an attractice ladyboy, at a much later stage.

That said, the story seems a bit fishy. A strange moment to commit suicide imho. The Turkish guy might be innocent, but who knows. People have lost it before, and also will in the future. Maybe the ladyboy fell, climbing the balcony.

Will be interesting to see the outcome of this case.

Edited by thaibreaker
  • Like 1

Turk tourist under investigation over death of Patong ladyboy in seven-story hotel fall

By The Phuket News

1578558352_1-org.jpg

Police and Kusoldharm Foundation rescue workers at the scene on Tuesday night (Jan 7). Photo: Kusoldharm Foundation Phuket / Patong branch

PHUKET: A Turkish man remains under investigation as a possible suspect involved in the death of a 28-year-old Thai ladyboy who fell from a seventh-floor balcony at a hotel in Patong on Tuesday night (Jan 7).

Patong Police Deputy Chief Lt Col Jetsada Seangsuree said he was notified of the incident at about 11pm.

Police together with Kusoldharm rescue workers and an emergency team from Patong Hospital arrived at the scene, a driveway between buildings off Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd, to find the body of Aphinyo Kaewkhaw, 28, originally from Songkhla, face down on the ground with severe head trauma.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/turk-tourist-under-investigation-over-death-of-patong-ladyboy-in-seven-story-hotel-fall-74314.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-01-09

Mr A said that the victim did not know the woman in the other room and there is no way she would have taken her hand then said that she was going to end it all. 

wow, that's parents who keep very close tabs on their children.

so the victim worked bars in Phuket and the father knew all her friends/co-workers in the bar(s)?

5 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

The perp isn't a farang (despite the thread header).

you don't know that - maybe he comes from a Turk-occupied Greek territory?

Eastern Thrace or Cyprus, or a Greek habitant of Ionia ?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Having had a decade living in Turkey there is one thing you learn fast and that's their saying never trust anyone here not even your father as last night i saw him <deleted> on top of my mother my moneys on he chucked her off when he got a unexpected surprise????Rip

Got to admit that makes sence!!

7 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Or when he gets back home and his mates know he was porking a bloke with a pair of tittts. 

Or being porked by her, not all transgender are bottoms, and some blokes like the idea of a pork from a transgender person

Edited by RJRS1301

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

I wonder if the mother hesitated before saying "her son"

In Thai you can say just 'luuk ลูก' without being gender specific, same way with boyfriend and girlfriend (แฟน) I'm sure it was the media that translated it as son.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Phuket: Ladyboy death - farang claims she jumped

A ladyboy is not a "she".

And her customer wasn't a farang. It's polite to call a ladyboy "she". It's the gender she identifies with. I wonder why it gives you such a big problem. Maybe your avitar says it all. 555

• Like 2