Billion baht Indians are the answer! TAT go to New Delhi all guns blazing for more Indian tourists

webfact

36 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

I guess their trip to China wooing Chinese didn't went as expected, let's try India and next month they will try billion baht Bangladesh 555

Why, what happened at the Chinese Tourist Expo?

32 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Most Indian are vegetarian or muslims, from what i know i don't think Thailand can cater theses requirement sufficiently enough, other then than, bring them in if you can... 

Less than 10% of Indians are muslim, pale, and only vegetarian when too poor for travelling to Thailand

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, keith101 said:

I don't know why mega rich Indians would even consider Thailand as a go to place when there are so many more beautiful (not in drought conditions) places they can go to and probably safer as well .

It must be for the same reason that "mega rich" people from other "top" countries come to Thailand.

Ha ha ha... the truth hurts and the absolute truth is a killer!!!

Was at Icon Siam on the weekend to watch the water show. There was a group tour of about 400 Indian's being lead to ferry boats. What got me there was no women with them. They were well behaved and stinking of cologne.