Advice for re-entry on 30 Day Permission To Stay...

Hi, i'm a 62 yo Brit who's been coming to Thailand on and off for years. I've never had any issues at immigration.

I entered Thailand via Suvarnabhumi airport on October 28/2019 and received a 30 day permission to stay. I flew out 30 days later (26/11/19) for two weeks then re-entered on another 30 day permission to stay on 18/12/19. I'm planning to leave for Yangon on 16/01/20 after 30 days and will stay there for 5 days then i want to return to Thailand and enter on another 30 day permission to stay. 

Several people have mentioned i might have issues at immigration trying to come back in without a visa or another 30 day permission to stay...Any experienced members here can give their opinion?

Thanks in advance 

Hard to predict with certainty....  but I expect you are still good to go. There are no actual limits on the number of airport Visa Exempt entries, nor time staying in Thailand using them.... but you may be subject to more scrutiny after 4 Visa Exempts in the last year, especially if that also includes a lot of time in Thailand with domestic extensions. (You do not).

Ensure you can prove if you are asked to show a flight out within 30 days, and have sufficient cash money with you.

Edited by jacko45k
typo

• 4 weeks later...