Sell fresh pastas in Bangkok.

Hiimjay

Hello everybody. 

I'm acctually in Bangkok and Im wondering if I can sell my home made fresh pastas for restaurants in the city. 

I have cooked fresh pastas since I was very young with the recipe of my grandma. Believe me, my pastas are way more better than the pastas you can buy on supermarket. 

Do you guys have already experienced to sell food directly to restaurants in Bangkok?

It will be great if I find some restaurants that will accept to buy my pastas. 

Thank you very much and nice evening to eve!

34 minutes ago, Hiimjay said:

Hello everybody. 

Hi, yourself!

I'm acctually in Bangkok and Im wondering if I can sell my home made fresh pastas for restaurants in the city. 

I have cooked fresh pastas since I was very young with the recipe of my grandma. Believe me, my pastas are way more better than the pastas you can buy on supermarket. 

Yes, you can. For it to be fresh, you will have to make it in Bangkok. That means you will have to live in Thailand working. Not a problem at all. Welcome to reality.

Here you will need to form a company, employ a minimum of 4 Thai´s for getting the work permit to be active in your own company. Oooh, by the way. It´s not at all your company either. It has to be formed as an Ltd. with 51% Thai ownership and you can only have 49%.

Looking great so far? Now it´s time to take the pen and paper and make your budget and calculations. Try to find out how much profit you will make after all this. ???? 

Do you guys have already experienced to sell food directly to restaurants in Bangkok?

No, it´s not worth the first 5 minutes of time.

It will be great if I find some restaurants that will accept to buy my pastas. 

That will also be a big problem. All restaurants that have a need for fresh pasta, will have people employed making that already. Even if your pasta is better, which I doubt very much. They will never ever admitt that they have a worse product than yours. Has to do with the face thing.

Thank you very much and nice evening to eve!

Who is eve?????

Archived