Mass shooting at Robinson Lopburi

mvsaraburi

Shocking scenes at Lopburi Robinson.  

Looks like an armed robbery of a gold store, but the criminal has gone on the rampage, shooting many.

Sadly reports are of several deaths including a very small child.

The robber escaped on a motorbike and is still at large.

more details on "Saraburi สระบุรี" page on FB.

The perpetrator will not be going to jail. He'll be going to hell, courtesy of the men in brown (or the public if they find him first). I expect that the next update will be that he was killed by police fire while resisting arrest. Good riddance doesn't seem strong enough. Killing a toddler like that in a shopping mall (as well as the others he mowed down) warrants his immediate execution, in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, techietraveller84 said:

For some reason I thought life in Thailand would be free of the gun violence that haunts us in the US. This is disappointing.

You having a laugh?checked out how easy it is for a thai citizen to legally own a handgun?

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Me too.

Why? I often watch videos from the REAL world.

No point living with a blindfold on and your fingers in your ears.

Makes you realise how much bad shìt is out there and to try and assess your risk appropriately.

One thing for sure, this psycho needs to be caught

The way he just shot those customers at the gold stand in cold blood, for no reason at all is extremely disturbing.

1 hour ago, kingdong said:

You having a laugh?checked out how easy it is for a thai citizen to legally own a handgun?

Let  me  tell you a  story of "yesterday "  here at my  land.......a  huge  amount of crime is  unreported or as in my  case swept  under the carpet.

I  live in a  rural  location, yesterday two men showed up at 8-30pm at  night at my staffs  house with a knife threatening to  kill my  staff, husband 9 yr  old  girl and his  Wife , today the  Police and head of  village went to see these two men who  live 100 metres  away in a shack...............all a  "misunderstanding", end of story..............in the UK this  would be armed with intent or something and premeditated as they picked up a knife on the way  out.................. all because  apparently my  staff were  outside  on the  phone  having a  heated  argument with a  family  member and this disturbed   the neighbour. Bearing in mind only 8-30 in the evening

I  only found out about this after the incident as I live 100  metres from the staff, Wife  called me to tell me, the staff left for the night as they didnt feel  safe.

Police and head of  village confirm if ANYONE comes onto my land (walled) and have any weapon I am in my rights to batter the foook  out of them and If I had been  aware I would  have gone  down with my steel hollow  bar and done so if they didnt clear  off, anyone brandishing a knife and issuing threats is   a  real threat.

None of this  will be reported and there it is "misunderstandings"

I  wonder how  many misunderstandings end  up in hospital with a some small  sum being paid  out by the  perpetrator and still not reported?

29 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Why? I often watch videos from the REAL world.

This is  why I disagree to any censorship of websites  such as bestgore, although often gloryfying  it   show the real  vile  world for what it  is and although pretty grim it pays to be aware  of what people  actually are  capable  of.

2 hours ago, mstevens said:

The perpetrator will not be going to jail. He'll be going to hell, courtesy of the men in brown (or the public if they find him first). I expect that the next update will be that he was killed by police fire while resisting arrest. Good riddance doesn't seem strong enough. Killing a toddler like that in a shopping mall (as well as the others he mowed down) warrants his immediate execution, in my opinion.

"warrants his immediate execution".... are you crazy? That would be too kind. Make him suffer IMMENSLY. Make him feel the pain of all he killed and their suffering families before he finally heads to hell.

Archived