Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I read manyy tourists are not coming, but are places like Phuket, Koi Samui that quiet for long term residents, retirement, business owners etc, that stay all year.

 

Is the long term permanent living in Thailand expat community leaving and if so why? I remember when Thailand was cheap, but this is a two sided currency issue.

 

I have been told that insurance is not needed for the retirement visa.

 

For all others that run business, do they now need visas?

 

How many people have left that you know?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

Hi, I read manyy tourists are not coming, but are places like Phuket, Koi Samui that quiet for long term residents, retirement, business owners etc, that stay all year.

 

Ask in the Phuket forum and the Samai forum how business is in those places. This does not belong in the visa forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

Is the long term permanent living in Thailand expat community leaving and if so why? I remember when Thailand was cheap, but this is a two sided currency issue.

 

Also this has no place in the Visa forum. Try the General Topics forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AdamTheFarang said:

For all others that run business, do they now need visas?

 

They do not now need visas, but they need and have always needed a work permit to run a business.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As the opening post of this topic looks very much like a troll post, this topic is now closed.

 

I suggest to the OP that he should read the various topics on the subjects he is interested in on this forum and ask any reasonable questions he has in an intelligibe manner on the respective topics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...