Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Hurt British royals try to find exit route for Harry and Meghan

Recommended Posts

Exit route? Perhaps, Dignitas or guillotine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Canada will suit the stupid woke hypocrites very well, these people belong in fairy tales and history books not in the modern world.

Well, let's face it: the Queen's face is on all Canadian banknotes.

 

So, maybe Californication is the better bet for these wokistas.

Maybe they can volunteer to clear the sh!te off the streets of San Francisco each morning....

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of off topic posts removed, one in bad taste the other will get you a substantial posting holiday if you pursue that line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurt Royals?? Boo hoo! I wonder whose staff has been leaking the negative information about the couple to the tabloids all of this time...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s calm now - their ‘financial independence’ is actually only giving up the 5% sovereign grant - the other 95% will still come rolling in plus the taxpayer still paying for round the clock security which the Met refuse to give figures on !! 
 

They won’t be getting up at 6am, scraping the ice off the windscreen anytime soon!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

That's a start!

When will the others follow suit?

😋

 

With your poster name I'd worry more about when the role of Pope will be consigned to dark history!  😋

 

Not a good end of 2019 and beginning of 2020 for the RF though.

 

Still, politicians are acting more and more like robber Barons to remind us of the past!

 

 

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

I really hope they can find a good apartment and some steady work. 

I don't.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No other country would tolerate their Royals living in another country and continuing to suck on the government purse so neither should we. 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, URMySunshine said:

No other country would tolerate their Royals living in another country and continuing to suck on the government purse so neither should we. 

Not even the Duke & Duchess of Windsor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...