Hurt British royals try to find exit route for Harry and Meghan

webfact

4 hours ago, Chazar said:

Fine  remove  all their  monies and leave them to it, empty  all bank accs. She  goes  straight back to acting he  can go back to the army.

4 hours ago, jaiyen said:

Let them go to Canada and cut off all tax payer funded assistance and they can make their own money as they think they are so special so should be easy to get sponsors. That bitch has turned a good guy into a lap dog !  He had the choice of marrying a wonderful girl but he chose a second rate Yank actress.  Now suffer for it !

She's a self made millionaire, i think they will do fine. Unlike most complaining here who never got anything done in there life...

He intherited enough from his mom when she died, he will be fine too.

But i would estimate they prolly won't freeze their ass off in canada, they'll just hang out in LA, Miami or Monaco or Singapore.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

She's a self made millionaire, i think they will do fine. Unlike most complaining here who never got anything done in there life...

He intherited enough from his mom when she died, he will be fine too.

But i would estimate they prolly won't freeze their ass off in canada, they'll just hang out in LA, Miami or Monaco or Singapore.

He should take a leaf out of Uncle Andrew's book and have a holiday in Thailand.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I see she's run away back to Canada after dropping the bomb on Instagram yesterday (which by the way is Kate's birthday, perfect timing). Yet another first class long haul flight. Saving the planet one day at a time.

Yes, apparently the bub was left behind to give her an excuse to go back - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10708763/meghan-markle-canada-archie-harry/

What a shame ???? the British (Saxe-Coburg and Gotha - German) Royal family is so hurt by this act, tough people's! shame they weren't "hurt" by the actions of their other son, old air miles!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think it should be a straightforward choice of in or out for both of them.  Harry can simply give up his title and not accept anymore from the royal purse.  They can then simply live as Mr and Mrs Windsor, work and bring up their children like everyone else.  Harry could even call himself Mr Hewitt if that works better for him.

It was never going to be an easy ride for Harry with his brother in direct line for the throne. The media will always be breathing down his neck waiting for any minor transgression.  Megan just makes them chomp at the bit even harder.

Don't try and stay half in and half out Harry. That won't work.  It didn't for Edward and his wife and won't for you.  Better to make a new life for yourself and Megan away from all of this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really liked Him before he married her. She has really done a number on him. Now the public love for him is going. I think the public will be very angry now if he still leaches off of the state. He should be cut off: no more money, no more free travel, no more free security no more free accommodation. They sorry she wants to be free so set the free 1pp%.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

The dude has had his testicles removed.  She’s wearing the pants.  I hope he wakes up before it’s too late, as he’s devolved from an alpha male into a beta and he’s barely hanging on there. 

Yes, equality is a bitch.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Can you imagine what it is like to be followed everywhere you go by paparazzi 24/7, to know that even in a private house, people will be taking notes to sell on everything you do, using cameras with extra long lenses to photograph you 500 metres away. To have people going through your trash to find something, anything to have a pop at you.

Can anybody remember when Harry was in Afghanistan in a war zone doing the job he was paid to do in the Army and nobody over there that he was working with said anything at all, and then somebody tipped off the press about it and he was recalled.

Can you remember how Princess Diana was followed everywhere and was eventually killed in a car crash while being chased by paparazzi/ How many conspiracy theories came out of that.

Harry was 12 at the time. It is bad enough to lose a parent at any age but at 12 it must have been a very sad time for him and William.

If you want to know what is going on in Harry and Megan's life just Google it and you will find hundreds of sites all purporting to tell the "real" story.

Then Google yourself to see what is available and told about you. I just did and found nothing as I am not considered newsworthy enough.

Also don't forget the treatment she has had from the press, that awful coloured American, older than the prince.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Yes, equality is a bitch.

That's an apt saying. Equality today means same as feminism - complete and uncontested rule by women. The Amazons attacked and won. In the west that is.

Edited by DrTuner
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am not a Brit but I follow the British press regularly.

I find it amazing what a fuss many people over there make about this.

Is it really so difficult to understand that that Harry and Meghan want to live a normal life without the tabloids scrutinizing every step they take? I think it must be horrible to be super famous. You can't go the pub or even 7/11 next door without people watching you and looking at every detail. It must be horrible.

But it seems the British press and lots of people who write comments online make a big problem out of this. Amazing UK.

I wish them all the best. Enjoy your hopefully more normal life - we all know it will never be really normal.

ENzFIQIXUAAt_bO.jpg

If I was Harry, I would have left years ago! Doubt charles is his real father, and put up with the daily life and media, when he most of all wanted to stay in army ad his real dad, a real man, a real soldier, not a whimp as the rest of the family! 

????

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Can you imagine what it is like to be followed everywhere you go by paparazzi 24/7, to know that even in a private house, people will be taking notes to sell on everything you do, using cameras with extra long lenses to photograph you 500 metres away. To have people going through your trash to find something, anything to have a pop at you.

Can anybody remember when Harry was in Afghanistan in a war zone doing the job he was paid to do in the Army and nobody over there that he was working with said anything at all, and then somebody tipped off the press about it and he was recalled.

Can you remember how Princess Diana was followed everywhere and was eventually killed in a car crash while being chased by paparazzi/ How many conspiracy theories came out of that.

Harry was 12 at the time. It is bad enough to lose a parent at any age but at 12 it must have been a very sad time for him and William.

If you want to know what is going on in Harry and Megan's life just Google it and you will find hundreds of sites all purporting to tell the "real" story.

Then Google yourself to see what is available and told about you. I just did and found nothing as I am not considered newsworthy enough.

I'm not a fan of BBC Question Time but I note not one hand was raised last night when the audience was asked if anyone disapproved of Harry's decision.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Tagged said:

If I was Harry, I would have left years ago! Doubt charles is his real father, and put up with the daily life and media, when he most of all wanted to stay in army ad his real dad, a real man, a real soldier, not a whimp as the rest of the family! 

????

In Army banter he was a 'Rupert' and a 'Donkey Walloper!' ????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, evadgib said:

In Army banter he was a 'Rupert' and a 'Donkey Walloper!' ????

I was just taking a <deleted> of that Charles is not his real father, but the rumors is still very much alive. 

Had to google Rupert and Donkey Walloper! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tagged said:

I was just taking a <deleted> of that Charles is not his real father, but the rumors is still very much alive. 

Had to google Rupert and Donkey Walloper! 

...it's pronounced 'Woopert' in the Guards & Household division ????

• Haha 1