BANGKOK
webfact

Hurt British royals try to find exit route for Harry and Meghan

4 hours ago, Chazar said:

Fine  remove  all their  monies and leave them to it, empty  all bank accs. She  goes  straight back to acting he  can go back to the army.

4 hours ago, jaiyen said:

Let them go to Canada and cut off all tax payer funded assistance and they can make their own money as they think they are so special so should be easy to get sponsors. That bitch has turned a good guy into a lap dog !  He had the choice of marrying a wonderful girl but he chose a second rate Yank actress.  Now suffer for it !

She's a self made millionaire, i think they will do fine. Unlike most complaining here who never got anything done in there life...

He intherited enough from his mom when she died, he will be fine too.

But i would estimate they prolly won't freeze their ass off in canada, they'll just hang out in LA, Miami or Monaco or Singapore.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

She's a self made millionaire, i think they will do fine. Unlike most complaining here who never got anything done in there life...

He intherited enough from his mom when she died, he will be fine too.

But i would estimate they prolly won't freeze their ass off in canada, they'll just hang out in LA, Miami or Monaco or Singapore.

He should take a leaf out of Uncle Andrew's book and have a holiday in Thailand.

• Haha 1

A couple of off topic and troll posts removed

Exit year, Brexit, RoyalExit, ScottsExit, WelshExit, IrishExit!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Hurt British royals try to find exit route for Harry and Meghan

There is no "route" The door is over there, goodbye and don't run back when it doesn't work out.

Edward didn't try to keep half in after he abdicated.

5 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Somehow I don't think that's quite what they had in mind!

Like I didnt know

19 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I see she's run away back to Canada after dropping the bomb on Instagram yesterday (which by the way is Kate's birthday, perfect timing). Yet another first class long haul flight. Saving the planet one day at a time.

Yes, apparently the bub was left behind to give her an excuse to go back - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10708763/meghan-markle-canada-archie-harry/

What a shame 😞 the British (Saxe-Coburg and Gotha - German) Royal family is so hurt by this act, tough people's! shame they weren't "hurt" by the actions of their other son, old air miles!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Fine for you, Megan and Harry, to slope off, but before you do we Brits would like our money back.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mansell said:

Not white enough for you? And that says it all.

Perhaps you could use the quote selection function to support this assertion with quotes from this thread.