Hurt British royals try to find exit route for Harry and Meghan

webfact

6 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

A bunch of expats moaning about a guy who wants to be an expat.

But because his title is hereditary he will always be a royal, it's a bit like a Cocker Spaniel wanting to be a Rottweiler, it aint gonna happen.????

Edited by vogie

48 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

She's trying to cut him off from the family so he's all hers. She can parade him round the LA celebrity circuit like some kind of trophy royal husband while UK taxpayers pay for the bodyguards and limos for "security".

Are you sure she doesn't have some Isaan genes in her? Sounds eerily familiar...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

She wants him to be an expat so she can get back to her mates, dogs and hangers on

My guess is she'd hit the pub first day on a "ladies night", get wasted and hook up with some big black dude while Harry is at home cleaning dishes and taking care of the baby. That's how equality is defined these days.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

My guess is she'd hit the pub first day on a "ladies night", get wasted and hook up with some big black dude while Harry is at home cleaning dishes and taking care of the baby. That's how equality is defined these days.

Apparently he's already worth 25 million, Markle is worth 5M, daddy is worth 250 million and grandma is the richest woman in the world with 600 million (can't imagine her lasting much longer), I think he can afford a nanny and housekeeper. Equality is only a problem for those without enough money to hire servants.

https://www.businessinsider.com/prince-harry-net-worth-2018-4

Edited by BritManToo

7 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

There is no equality in this relationship. She rules as a manipulative dictator. He’s completely lost his manhood. Perhaps he one day regains it. I hope so. 

I can't help getting the impression that you are speaking from personal experience! I trust that I'm wrong, but if not I hope you got yours back.

Anyway from the posts that have followed yours, the judgemental drivel goes on and on, wave after wave of bitter resentful stuff about how she has let the side down and is not good enough for "Us". The truth is the reverse, she has seen little England in all it's pathetic self importance led on by a rabid press like the Seig Heil, and has said "F##k yous I'm offski". Fortunately Harry has grown a pair, and is prepared to support her against his dysfunctional family, and the twisted tabloids. Go for it hen. 

Edited by Nigel Garvie
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

There is no equality in this relationship. She rules as a manipulative dictator. He’s completely lost his manhood. Perhaps he one day regains it. I hope so. 

Sounds like a normal western marriage, just with a bit more cash floating around.

The royals have never seemed very happy, content or satisfied to me, despite all their money.

He's got the money to do whatever his wife demands, so why not give it a go, I wouldn't have put up with the pompous meetings and dreadfully dull ceremony as long as he has.

Edited by BritManToo

7 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I can't help getting the impression that you are speaking from personal experience! I trust that I'm wrong, but if not I hope you got yours back.

Anyway from the posts that have followed yours, the judgemental drivel goes on and on, wave after wave of bitter resentful stuff about how she has let the side down and is not good enough for "Us". The truth is the reverse, she has seen little England in all it's pathetic self importance led on by a rabid press like the Seig Heil, and has said "F##k yous I'm offski". Fortunately Harry has grown a pair, and is prepared to support her against his dysfunctional family, and the twisted tabloids. Go for it hen. 

Straight from Nicola Sturgeons Manifesto launch speech I gather?

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 7:19 AM, kingdong said:
On 1/10/2020 at 6:48 AM, CelticBhoy said:

That's a start!

When will the others follow suit?

????

Especially princess Michael of kent.who,s  she when she,s at home?too many ponces in the royal family gravy train.

Ponces?  What?  The Kents receive no public funding.

She a granddaughter-in-law of King George V.

Edited by Just Weird

17 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I’ve never lost my manhood. I’m befuddled as to how you made such an inference.  I simply made a very reasonable conclusion from objective observations. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/10/2020 at 7:44 AM, Chazar said:

Fine  remove  all their  monies and leave them to it, empty  all bank accs. She  goes  straight back to acting he  can go back to the army.

Obviously, that could never be done but, out of curiosity, why take all their money and empty their bank accounts?  Have they received their money illegally or from the public purse?  The answer's "no".

2 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

I’ve never lost my manhood. I’m befuddled as to how you made such an inference.  I simply made a very reasonable conclusion from objective observations. 

As I said, I trust that I'm wrong. Just banter, no offence intended. Hard to tell the details of what, despite endless media speculation, goes on in a private relationship.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:05 PM, URMySunshine said:

No other country would tolerate their Royals living in another country and continuing to suck on the government purse so neither should we. 

The Sussexes do not suck anything from the government purse.  If their plans work out they'll be living full-time in the Commonwealth!

17 hours ago, CGW said:

could well be a well orchestrated event to maintain the "bloodline", between the two of them they would really screw up something that has been kept "pure" for many hundreds of years! 

Presumably you're referring to accession to the throne, something that neither of them or their children will ever (likely) affect.

Edited by Just Weird

13 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

The UK did not give him his millions!

The money comes from Prince Charles's income from the Duchy of Cornwall, a vast portfolio of property and financial investments, which brought in £21.6m last year. This revenue is used to "fund the public, private and charitable activities of The Duke and his children".

OK, where did this money come from?

ok ok

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

The money comes from Prince Charles's income from the Duchy of Cornwall, a vast portfolio of property and financial investments, which brought in £21.6m last year. This revenue is used to "fund the public, private and charitable activities of The Duke and his children".

OK, where did this money come from?

ok ok

The income from the Duchy of Cornwall is the income from a business called the Duchy of Cornwall!

55 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Who, or what, do you think that they get "a salary" from?

In addition, about 5% of the Sussexes' income comes from the Sovereign Grant, according to their website. This money is paid from the government to the Royal Family to cover expenses for official duties and looking after royal palaces. The grant is worth £82.4m in this financial year.

And ALL their "personal properties" were grabbed once from the poor. Time to stop that nonsense. Royals do not fit in our times anymore. 

• Sad 1