BANGKOK
webfact

Hurt British royals try to find exit route for Harry and Meghan

1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

Should be a warning to all, this bloke was HAPPY until he got hitched to the princess of woke, now he looks as miserable as sin 😃

He was warned by his mum when he was a kid, his brother and his many mates. He'll pretty soon learn living in the Markle bubble is a nightmare and come back to the family in time. 

• Like 1

That would get a lot of time for the Hamexit.

We will again see the PM crying and bet there will be bets laid if they got out before the Brexit or not.

6 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

A bunch of expats moaning about a guy who wants to be an expat.

But because his title is hereditary he will always be a royal, it's a bit like a Cocker Spaniel wanting to be a Rottweiler, it aint gonna happen.😃

Edited by vogie

48 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

She's trying to cut him off from the family so he's all hers. She can parade him round the LA celebrity circuit like some kind of trophy royal husband while UK taxpayers pay for the bodyguards and limos for "security".

Are you sure she doesn't have some Isaan genes in her? Sounds eerily familiar...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

A bunch of expats moaning about a guy who wants to be an expat.

She wants him to be an expat so she can get back to her mates, dogs and hangers on

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

She wants him to be an expat so she can get back to her mates, dogs and hangers on

My guess is she'd hit the pub first day on a "ladies night", get wasted and hook up with some big black dude while Harry is at home cleaning dishes and taking care of the baby. That's how equality is defined these days.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

My guess is she'd hit the pub first day on a "ladies night", get wasted and hook up with some big black dude while Harry is at home cleaning dishes and taking care of the baby. That's how equality is defined these days.

Apparently he's already worth 25 million, Markle is worth 5M, daddy is worth 250 million and grandma is the richest woman in the world with 600 million (can't imagine her lasting much longer), I think he can afford a nanny and housekeeper. Equality is only a problem for those without enough money to hire servants.

https://www.businessinsider.com/prince-harry-net-worth-2018-4

Edited by BritManToo

7 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

There is no equality in this relationship. She rules as a manipulative dictator. He’s completely lost his manhood. Perhaps he one day regains it. I hope so. 

I can't help getting the impression that you are speaking from personal experience! I trust that I'm wrong, but if not I hope you got yours back.

Anyway from the posts that have followed yours, the judgemental drivel goes on and on, wave after wave of bitter resentful stuff about how she has let the side down and is not good enough for "Us". The truth is the reverse, she has seen little England in all it's pathetic self importance led on by a rabid press like the Seig Heil, and has said "F##k yous I'm offski". Fortunately Harry has grown a pair, and is prepared to support her against his dysfunctional family, and the twisted tabloids. Go for it hen. 

Edited by Nigel Garvie
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

There is no equality in this relationship. She rules as a manipulative dictator. He’s completely lost his manhood. Perhaps he one day regains it. I hope so. 

Sounds like a normal western marriage, just with a bit more cash floating around.

The royals have never seemed very happy, content or satisfied to me, despite all their money.

He's got the money to do whatever his wife demands, so why not give it a go, I wouldn't have put up with the pompous meetings and dreadfully dull ceremony as long as he has.

Edited by BritManToo

7 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I can't help getting the impression that you are speaking from personal experience! I trust that I'm wrong, but if not I hope you got yours back.

Anyway from the posts that have followed yours, the judgemental drivel goes on and on, wave after wave of bitter resentful stuff about how she has let the side down and is not good enough for "Us". The truth is the reverse, she has seen little England in all it's pathetic self importance led on by a rabid press like the Seig Heil, and has said "F##k yous I'm offski". Fortunately Harry has grown a pair, and is prepared to support her against his dysfunctional family, and the twisted tabloids. Go for it hen. 

Straight from Nicola Sturgeons Manifesto launch speech I gather?

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 7:19 AM, kingdong said:
On 1/10/2020 at 6:48 AM, CelticBhoy said:

That's a start!

When will the others follow suit?

😋

Especially princess Michael of kent.who,s  she when she,s at home?too many ponces in the royal family gravy train.

Ponces?  What?  The Kents receive no public funding.

She a granddaughter-in-law of King George V.

Edited by Just Weird

17 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I’ve never lost my manhood. I’m befuddled as to how you made such an inference.  I simply made a very reasonable conclusion from objective observations. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1