U.S. Democrats to press for impeachment witnesses throughout trial

webfact

16 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont know any Trump supporters who come on message Boards about Thailand to whine about the President LOL

How clueless can a comment be? These are Trump defenders right? So why would they go on any message board "to whine", as you put it, about the President? But what about when Obama was President? Were they saying only sweet things about him? What message boards were their comments confined to?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Longcut said:

I must clarify. He doesn't need them for the Senate trial. He will be cleared by the Senate. 

Which doesnt mean he will be cleared by the voting public. Do you want to know the truth?

• Confused 1

His complaint was already verified by testimony by those he said knew about it. His complaint was what people told him, they confirmed they told him. He can add nothing.

whether what they told him is true is a separate issue.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, seajae said:

you mean like the dems already did to start the impeachment

You mean like congress does not do a trial, only investigation. The trial in the senate is to be fair and balanced. Thats the iath senators must take.

Thought based reasoning is not strong for trump supporters.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bristolboy said:

How clueless can a comment be? These are Trump defenders right? So why would they go on any message board "to whine", as you put it, about the President? But what about when Obama was President? Were they saying only sweet things about him? What message boards were their comments confined to?

Fair point, but a bit harsh.

14 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont know any Trump supporters who come on message Boards about Thailand to whine about the President LOL

But plenty of trump supporters on TV whining about the Dems - again nonsensical spin by you

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, simple1 said:

truth will eventually win

See dude thats the problem. Im willing to debate anyone anytime on any policy or sociopolitical matter as long as they are willing to listen, because thats what debate is and thats what life is too, a competing soup of ideas that is only tasty when its well blended and the flavours meld.

But dont hand me dishwater and tell me its Vichyssoise. Dont tell me that you have the "truth" when all you are doing is offering the same old same old.  Truth is when folks take opposite positions and blend them into a reality that works for both of them, without hyperbole and putting their own ego needs aside. Truth means a balanced and nuanced view of reality, not a screech of endless media driven innuendo without the ability to ascertain subtlety and alternative explanations. Truth means asking yourself the questions that naturally flow from your perception of what the truth is. And if you ask yourselves the questions, honestly, and answer them honestly, then you are on a search for truth and ready to debate like an adult

With all due repect, your folks chanting the same old Trump mantras have to get over it already. And with this entire impeachment, ask yourself, how does that help your country? Is their ONE argument you could make that it hurts the country?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1