Two year old boy killed in mass shooting at Lopburi shopping mall

webfact

This person needs to be caught and given the death penalty.  One of these days the world is going to wake up and realize the only way to curb this kind of senseless crime is to kill the people who murder others.  They will start to think twice when they know they will be killed for taking another life.  But unfortunately it will never happen. These murderers will get prison time, released early and kill again.  I don’t understand it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

It is just plain crazy there are no armed guards in the large malls but even crazier are the money delivery guys who also have no guns.  Considering there could be 50 million baht on board some of the money vans it's a tempting target for some criminals. I think we all know why they are unarmed. 

Ok let’s have armed guards as you suggest and one day you decide to rob a gold store - who you going to shoot first ? You really want armed people in shopping malls ? 

Plus given many of theses stores are within Tesco outlets I can’t see Tesco’s agreeing to guns in the fruit and veg vicinity ! 

2 hours ago, zeekgarcia said:

From reading on here and on the internet its been said that it is very hard for a common person to legally buy a commercially made gun here but according to the news there are people that make homemade guns here and I guess there is probably a black market for commercially made guns also. The moral of the story is if a criminal wants a gun they can get one. 

If the store had several professionally trained armed guards, then this guy would be severely injured or not alive right now.  

I know a foreigner who brought a gun here from a gun shop,it was so easy ,pay money wait down while grind numbers off it and brought to the car 15 minutes later ,25000 smith and weson 38 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Cabradelmar said:

Thailand has a gun problem. They can admit it  and deal with it in a authoritian manner (the junta can see to that) or they can continue to ignore it and watch the death toll rise.

But they would need to deveop and seriously implement:

- Total control of all weapons held by police and the military (doubt that will happen)

- Install much better controls on gun permits.

- Stop police and other selling guns / second hand guns, some members will probably recall the incident a couple of years back in Pattya where an ex cop was caught selling handgunds to local teenagers, his notes revealed he had sold some 152 handguns. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Bruntoid said:

Public execution from the mom and dad is what should be performed.

What?

Why are the parents of the shooter to blame

So if you committted fraud your parents have to pay back the money?

Ted Bundys mother was respoinsible?

• Confused 2

22 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

What?

Why are the parents of the shooter to blame

So if you committted fraud your parents have to pay back the money?

Ted Bundys mother was respoinsible?

You totally misunderstood that! They meant that mom and dad should be his executioners when he is caught.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ubon farang said:

Catch this guy and just shoot him Say he was resisting arrest or something

He doesn't deserve to be shot dead. He deserves die slowly in pain. I, personally, prefer he will be burned slowly at the place of the crime. That will be fair.

Edited by Andrew23
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Foghorn said:

I know a foreigner who brought a gun here from a gun shop,it was so easy ,pay money wait down while grind numbers off it and brought to the car 15 minutes later ,25000 smith and weson 38 

Nonsense, that did not happen at a licenced gun shop.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1