Big Oud hits out at Big Joke: Don't knock my biometrics system for your own personal problems

webfact

14 minutes ago, colinneil said:

So Big Oud is pis++d at Big Joke, can he not see that all Big Joke wants is to be the number 1 poster boy again, he is tired of pushing papers around on a desk, no glory in that.????

So are you suggesting that Big Joke fired on his own car to garner some media attention?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Well, bearing in mind where we are and who the people are and what the culture is, I'd b amazed if there were not corruption lurking under every stone.

Methinks he doth protest too much, but it gives an interesting insight into the who'd and why's of Big Jokes eclipse, does it not?

'*My* biometric system'... with the system also comes the corruption, which he is presumably also happy to own the responsibility for... These people really seem to believe the axe is not being sharpened. Perpahs the unemployment numbers will take a large boost over the next few years.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Big Oud hits out at Big Joke: Don't knock my biometrics system for your own personal problems

Translation: "You're just <deleted> because I cut you out of the deal...and took those hundreds of millions in commissions for myself."

Edited by Hayduke
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, he was a marvelous attention whore who climbed the ranks way too quickly because of his close ties to a deputy PM who is clearly corrupt.  Driving around in a nice Lexus with his body guards going off for hand shandies in knocking shops. I guess he just invested his salary well. 

????

B.O & B.J the muddy waters are clearing as the lardy general popped up yesterday claiming to know nothing Big odious with more vinyl than plastic bags Big Joke with an expensive car full of holes and insults of corruption flying the question is who was bang at it and how much have they got away with Mlud????   

19 minutes ago, KhunKenAP said:

Perhaps the reason(s) behind why Big Joke lost his job may come out during this pis..ng contest.

Everybody knows already, well certainly all Thai people.

By the way Khun is a term out respect given by others. 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Maj-Gen Surapong defended his 33 year career in the RTP saying he had never been involved in any corruption

Being in the RTP, is that even humanly possible?  I don't think so!

Of course, I guess it also depends on how exactly any RTP official defines "corruption," since I'm sure they have their own unique view on that subject.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, he was a marvelous attention whore who climbed the ranks way too quickly because of his close ties to a deputy PM who is clearly corrupt.  Driving around in a nice Lexus with his body guards going off for hand shandies in knocking shops. I guess he just invested his salary well. 

Wow a leased Lexus. I can't even fathom how mighty rich he must be.????

• Haha 1