Big Oud hits out at Big Joke: Don't knock my biometrics system for your own personal problems

webfact

Its a conundrum for the TVF bloodhounds eh?

Big Joke, scourge of the eternal tourist, moved to the PMs office amidst pages of rejoicing and scorn later resurfaces and says there some graft going on. Big Oud on the other hand arrests several freeloading pensioners and hoofs them out. Booo!!

Then Big Joke re-emerges with some troubling news for Big Oud, hurra.....oh wait this is Big Joke, cant cheer him. Must be hard to know where to place ones loyalty.

I know, lets pick on TAT some more!! No, the baht!! Thailand should devalue. No! Road accidents...

1 hour ago, monkfish said:

So is this why BJ lost his job and promoted to PM's adviser?

So it would seem. Apparently it is not acceptable to expose the corruption of those higher up the food chain, especially when they can order a hit with seeming impunity. ????

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, 'all' Thai people know. They are enlightened unlike those heathen farang who are not privy to the corrupt goings on of such a complex and unique culture. 

How many farang do you know who read Thai newspapers?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Maj-Gen Surapong defended his 33 year career in the RTP saying he had never been involved in any corruption and his role in the procurement of the scheme was open to any scrutiny that was decided. 

After the meeting he drove home in his car to his home. ????

fancy.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Value for money, they bought a fleet of BMW and fitted biometric cameras to the roofs.... apparently Toyota weren’t good enough for kickbacks I presume.

German MNC's are well known for "respecting local cultural norms"! ????

• Haha 2

"Lexus car while he was inside an establishment allegedly having a massage....'

Now this is nice isn't it....!? inside an establishment having a massage...or something else? ????I nearly fell off me hammock laughing!????????????????..????????????

Edited by hashmodha
Grammar

4 hours ago, monkfish said:

So is this why BJ lost his job and promoted to PM's adviser?

By any stretch of the imagination, Big Jokes move was certainly not a promotion.

A similar move is like the Japanese way of moving those they don't want to an office with no windows,computers or telephones!

• Like 1

"In big red letters as if to stress its worth it stated that 242,888,800 baht had been collected in fines."

Not only do I fail to understand why they need a biometrics system to identify those on overstay (that seemed to work just fine already before that system was introduced), the total amount collected also doesn't add up, considering it's 500 Baht per day.

Two roofs are absolutely hungry for publicity!
What about the media? They run after them as if there were no more important things in this country.
Stop fighting like in kindergarten, start doing your job seriously.

Well, seems like he's deflecting to me. Presumably it works, unlike the weird bomb detector thingamies, but I'd bet my dollar it's not value for money.

Joker claims foul play, Oaf (sic) claims its great and value for money. Hardly surprising since one was removed and the other inserted. 

Crossing the border to Malaysia they have had fingerprint scanners for a decade, probably longer, welcome to 2020 Thailand...soon ????

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

How many farang do you know who read Thai newspapers?

Ah yes, this old chestnut, yes you have made us aware of your abilitues time and time again. 

If the reasons are so clearly posted in the thai media, there should be absolutely no issue with your sharing them here. Now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1