Big Oud hits out at Big Joke: Don't knock my biometrics system for your own personal problems

webfact

On 1/10/2020 at 1:43 PM, Neeranam said:

How many farang do you know who read Thai newspapers?

Same number as Thai people I know that read Thai newspapers ......... NONE!

I don't think I know any Thai people that read comics either.

My gf reads a leaflet about lottery numbers and that's about it for Thais and reading.

You probably mix with a better class of Thais than me though, I only seem to know police, gangsters, lawyers and judges (who all carry guns 24/7).

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Not sure any foreigners would agree with that.

Two A380 arrived yesterday 1230 and it took 45 minutes to get through. 

Several operators were not even checking the fingerprints. 

The TM6 checkers were nowhere to be seen.

Many from the preferred tourist nationality were fronting up with incomplete forms.

The lady in front of me said nobody explained how to do it, so she is four from the front of a 500 queue and is about to be sent to the back. 

Still a work in progress. 

Why not complete the clearance on line before arriving in Thailand?

Same the check in desks check passport information and visa in passport?

Glad I didn't pay for this system. 

23 hours ago, BigFun said:

Well, seems like he's deflecting to me. Presumably it works, unlike the weird bomb detector thingamies, but I'd bet my dollar it's not value for money.

Joker claims foul play, Oaf (sic) claims its great and value for money. Hardly surprising since one was removed and the other inserted. 

Crossing the border to Malaysia they have had fingerprint scanners for a decade, probably longer, welcome to 2020 Thailand...soon ????

Yesterday they were only randomly using the fingerprint scanner. 

So it obviously can be ignored if they choose to. 

One hand, two hands, two thumbs. 

Or not at all...

On 1/10/2020 at 11:31 AM, seajae said:

after seeing all the other corruption and back handers paid the the top dogs in the procurement of anything in Thailand I wouldnt be surprised if surachate is spot on with his claim, we all are aware of the graft and corruption being rife here in Thailand especially with anything to do with govt contracts etc

Maybe the brown paper envelopes contract was up for review. 

And a family member missed out getting it..

This show man is at it again , i believe he is as corrupt as the others, fighting for commission on the biometrics, only a moron would believe he is better than others, he got his ranks from nepotism and also show off when doing his job, you arrest overstayers then show them on TV , can anyone tell me any responsible police department that does this nonsense? 

Who amongst the population here does NOT think the immigration department is corrupt? The little joke, is simply pointing out a truth, and little Oud is being a bit thin skinned for obvious reasons. Both of them are racists, and both of them are publicity hounds. 

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Who amongst the population here does NOT think the immigration department is corrupt? The little joke, is simply pointing out a truth, and little Oud is being a bit thin skinned for obvious reasons. Both of them are racists, and both of them are publicity hounds. 

Is there any part of this government that is not corrupt? ????

• Haha 1