Need Transferwise help

36 minutes ago, SailingHome said:

Hi ????, guys. I set up transferwise but the most I can do debit card ????. ubon Joe, or someone else with high integrity look it over?

Are you saying you can only use a debit card to move funds to transfer wise? 

Or they will only issue a debit card?

When I recently made a payment via my online bank, to a friend who has a Transferwise account, a message appeared telling me there had been fraud connected with Transferwise and asked me if I still wanted to proceed.

Note:- How is my money protected? ... The main difference with the protection offered by TransferWise in comparison with a bank is that, because TransferWise is an Electronic Money Institution and not an official deposit taking Banking Institution, your money is not guaranteed by Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).

If the OP is British and asking what the maximum amount is that TransferWise will allow him to transfer with a UK debit card, the answer is £2,000. But he will attract less charges with a direct bank transfer from his UK account.

Edited by OJAS

I think the OP is really talking he's having problems "funding his transfer"....not being able to log into his bank acct or setup micro/trial deposits with his Wells Fargo bank....so, he's left with only using his debit card to fund the transfer.   If so, it was discussed very recently in his below threads regarding Transferwise.  Something he's trying to work out with Transferwise and Wells Fargo.

Edited by Pib

On 1/11/2020 at 6:14 PM, OJAS said:

If the OP is British

umm.. no. I am American.

I did a test with my debit card  $20 and it came through.

Setting up the 2  payment types, all goes very well - until it reaches a page where it shows the logo of my Wells. That  page is not is not owned by  Wells Fargo - it is owned by TW.  I can not get past it. Precise entering of the wanted data by 4 friends and even Wells Fargo tried. FAILED.

I need to get money to live

Edited by SailingHome
added bottom