Ipad Mini holder for stand

talfarlow

I'm looking for an ipad holder for my mini (newest). I want something I can put on a mic stand for reading music or notes about songs, quick off the cuff recording from the internal mic etc..

I'm going to be visiting BKK soon so I won't have a lot of time to just wander around. Does anyone know of any stores (Apple accessory or Music stores) that you've seen holders (w/clamps) for the job?

I'll try linking a photo below.

Many thanks for any known places where they may sell them.

stand.jpg

I looked on Lazada here in Vietnam and they don't seem to have it. I've also had <deleted>ty experiences with Lazada here (as have others). Poor quality products and they won't take things back. Maybe different there but again, not a lot of time for straightening out orders. I'll look though.

Thanks for responding.

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Is there some reason a music stand wouldn’t be ideal?

Yeah, maybe my post is unclear - I want a "holder" for the ipad mini that would/could attach to a music stand. In general, I associate the product with music stores more than say office supply stores. Any ideas on a holder that you've seen in a music store?

Hey guys, thanks again for the responses. I'll check out the pricing on B&H shipping. I can get things from Amazon and then send it with a Vietnamese American Shipper....shipping does add up. If at all possible, I'll check out the MRT stop.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 8:45 AM, talfarlow said:

Hey guys, thanks again for the responses. I'll check out the pricing on B&H shipping. I can get things from Amazon and then send it with a Vietnamese American Shipper....shipping does add up. If at all possible, I'll check out the MRT stop.

Cheers.

They are the same holders available AliExpress.

I have had a few different designed stands, sometimes they aren’t too solid, some break or don’t fit the orientation of tablet, I found one that clips onto the headrest of cars, for kids watching cartoons in the back of the car.

i designed and 3d printed a ball-head that fitted a better stand mount from a previous purchase. There are 3D printers in Thailand that will help you create the perfect holder for a few hundred baht. 

• 2 weeks later...