BANGKOK
talfarlow

Ipad Mini holder for stand

I'm looking for an ipad holder for my mini (newest). I want something I can put on a mic stand for reading music or notes about songs, quick off the cuff recording from the internal mic etc..

I'm going to be visiting BKK soon so I won't have a lot of time to just wander around. Does anyone know of any stores (Apple accessory or Music stores) that you've seen holders (w/clamps) for the job?

I'll try linking a photo below.

Many thanks for any known places where they may sell them.

stand.jpg

I wish!  I keep my eyes out for something like this but have not seen it.  If you can order from Amazon it is better i suppose.

Thanks tominbkk. Yeah, I live "next door" in Vietnam. Can get through Amazon but thought I'd just pick up something while visiting.

I looked on Lazada here in Vietnam and they don't seem to have it. I've also had <deleted>ty experiences with Lazada here (as have others). Poor quality products and they won't take things back. Maybe different there but again, not a lot of time for straightening out orders. I'll look though.

Thanks for responding.

Is there some reason a music stand wouldn’t be ideal?

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Is there some reason a music stand wouldn’t be ideal?

Yeah, maybe my post is unclear - I want a "holder" for the ipad mini that would/could attach to a music stand. In general, I associate the product with music stores more than say office supply stores. Any ideas on a holder that you've seen in a music store?

No, but you might try B & H. They ship internationally.

49E6CB9C-D4E5-4CBC-893A-B0782461CF67.thumb.jpeg.e611122604e0c25894ed5ceba2f38b84.jpeg

Were it me, I would just use an iPad silicone cover and rivet it to a music stand. 

I would head to Fortunetown Mall, at the MRT's Pharam 9 stop. I have seen vendors selling mounts like these.

Edited by Curt1591

Hey guys, thanks again for the responses. I'll check out the pricing on B&H shipping. I can get things from Amazon and then send it with a Vietnamese American Shipper....shipping does add up. If at all possible, I'll check out the MRT stop.

Cheers.