Immigration at Swampy this morning.

Landed at 0520 this morning expecting it to be quiet. Wrong. Immigration was rammed. They where a lot more organised with lots of directing staff who where opening and closing lines to spread the load. More booths open as well. Got though in twenty minutes collected my bag and in a taxi at 0610.

I expect the next report will be a nightmare account.

9 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Where there any nice long haired busty-hotties in brown uniforms behind the immigration counters with shiny wings pinned on their chests ? ????:crazy:

Some of them where dressed in dark blue uniforms. Men and women. Mind you after a few G and Ts and wine my vision could have been blurted.

On 1/12/2020 at 3:30 PM, madmen said:

What? You were not interegated beaten in a back room, thrown in detentioin and deprorted ? that would be a first for a TV immigration thread :))))))

He's obviously lying.  Don't you know that the tourism industry is over, Thailand is dying, everyone goes to Cambodia now, the sky is falling and there are nails in the coffin.

• Sad 2

Sounds good. When we landed on Dec 15 (10AM) we accidentally walked into the normal immigration Q. "Not too bad", I thought, looked like a 10 min Q.

Then realised they'd moved the 'Fast Track' to another section. Off I went to Fast Track. There were more counters open than people, so straight to the counter.

Was through in approx. 40 seconds!

• Like 1