How to get Por Kor 14 for farang mom (thai child)

Lissaa

Hi everyone !

I am a single farang mom , have a child whose dad is Thai. We have never been married and as far as I know the father doesn't have any custody rights for our child. We don't live together with the father and I would like to get Por Kor 14 proving that I am the only person with the custody rights as I travel a lot and every time to get visa I need father's permission. Other countries doesn't know  Thai laws and I would like to get the document to prove my rights. In the Amphur they told me that they can't give Por Kor to a farang mom and I need to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affaires. 

Does anybody know what to do in my case?

My child has two citizenships (mom's and dad's),  two passports...

The issue is to get the official document called Por Kor whith the information about custody rights. 

All Thai women get it in the Amphur. My request was declined as I am not Thai and the child is Thai. 

Edited by Lissaa

My wife had work in an amphur this morning and she asked the question for you and unfortunately the answer is no, you cannot get that document as you are not Thai and have no Thai id card.

If you would like any other info about what you can do then you are welcome to give her a call and discuss it.

I will send her details to you by personal message.

Edited by happylarry

• 2 weeks later...