Looking for company that will ship a crate overseas

Rusty1953

What is in the crate? Is it personal belongings or is it stuff for sale?

If personal belongings, no problem. If buoght products for sale, they might want to see a work permit.

You will find many shipping companies in Korat that can help you with the total transport, but you will get a better price in Bangkok.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 12:19 AM, Matzzon said:

What is in the crate? Is it personal belongings or is it stuff for sale?

If personal belongings, no problem. If buoght products for sale, they might want to see a work permit.

You will find many shipping companies in Korat that can help you with the total transport, but you will get a better price in Bangkok.

I am looking at sending a number of pieces of pottery from Dan Kwian. We will use them to test the market in Canada to see if we proceed with a business of importing this pottery a container load at a time. I realize that I may get a cheaper price from a company in Bangkok but for this shipment I am looking at convenience. If you could give the name of a company or two to contact that would be great. 

Edited by Rusty1953

Ok, I have been using V-serve on Sukhumvit 77 i Bangkok before. They never asks for WP either. They speak good English and they can arrange pick up and all the necessary different transports needed for arrive in Canada from your location in Korat. The only thing you need is to contact them by mail an phone, as well as pay and sign the document by post or Kerry Express is a good alternative to the post. Much quicker. I have used them and they are very reliable, as well as I always got a good price.

Unfortunately I do not know any transport companies in Korat, but according to Internet here is two that should be able to help you:

Yusen Logistics: 260/6 Nakornratchasima-Chokchai Road, Nongbua Sala, Muang ,     Phone: 044 334 700 ,     Email: [email protected]

or you have Ionic Logistics here: http://ioniclogistics.com/2018/en/index.html

If you want to try V-serve in Bangkok: https://www.v-servelogistics.com/media/vserve2017/index_th_2017.php