Woman mortified after sending snap of her 'rejuvenated vagina' to wrong person

snoop1130

Woman mortified after sending snap of her 'rejuvenated vagina' to wrong person

By Courtney Pochin

4_Surprised-girl-using-smart-phone.jpg

A woman was meant to send an intimate pic to her hubby - but he never got it (stock photo) (Image: Getty Images/iStockphoto)

Thanks to the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Goop, vaginal rejuvenation procedures are having a bit of a moment.

One woman recently decided to give the pricey procedure a go and was "amazed" by the results.

She decided to make a before and after comparison photo to show her husband the difference the non-surgical treatment had made down there.

But when she went to send her partner the incredibly intimate snap and didn't hear his phone go off, she began to worry she'd made a big mistake.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/sex-relationships/sex/woman-mortified-after-sending-snap-21265388

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

A third added: "So instead of being cursed with the sight of his mom's flesh tuxedo he has to instead have the thought of his mom wanting to get it tightened up instead? I mean, it's a little better I guess. Hahaha."

It was probably her son's fault she needed the procedure anyway.

Thanks "ramrod"711 for the like. Very apt.

3 minutes ago, lust said:

The word ‘goop’ and ‘vaginal’ in the same sentence makes me want to dry heave.

I had to look up 'goop':

<quote>

Goop is an American natural health company owned by actress Gwyneth Paltrow. It was launched as a "lifestyle brand" by Paltrow in September 2008, beginning as a weekly e-mail newsletter providing new age advice, such as "police your thoughts" and "eliminate white foods", and the slogan "Nourish the Inner Aspect"

<end quote>

Where do they get these phrases (in speech marks) from? Someone must be paid to come with this stuff?

"eliminate white foods" - so bread is out, but toast is OK, if it's done purely on a colour basis, ha ha!

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goop_(company)

Goop is a site for women with too much money so they can buy stuff they do not need. It has also been cited for misleading advertising and inflated health benefit claims.

They sell a candle that has the scent of Paltrow's vag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

It's 7am.

Do you really want to see a sopping wet raw oyster splashed all over your screen this early?

Vaginal observations on my screen are 24/7 dude. 24/7. Have at it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

They sell a candle that has the scent of Paltrow's vag.

Bogus! Thats bogus! It really peeeees me off, its like Hunter Biden getting fat cash from Ukes and humping stippers just because hes a Biden! I could do that too! Why not me?!

Same here! What makes her skankysnatchstink candle so special? I could do that and Im far more versatile than some washed up wierdo actress! Can you see it? Yezhovbutt TM Underwear by Jockey? Prescented on both sides so you can wear them twice! I can do gym socks too.

But no, here I am, the ordinary American, whose stench isnt good enough for the Hollywood elite!

Hey, what happens if you burn that candle and your old lady comes home? Whoaaa. She starts sniffing then pulls an S&W Airweight out of her purse! Danger Will Robinson, danger!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1