BANGKOK
webfact

Thai mother dumps three year old at children's home with tragic note

Thai mother dumps three year old at children's home with tragic note

5pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Thai media has reported that a Thai mother dumped her three year old daughter at a children's home on Sunday. 

She arrived with her on a motorcycle and just left her at the gate clutching a note and a cuddly toy for comfort.

She rang the bell then drove off hurriedly as officials activated an electronic gate. 

The note in the hands of the pitiful little girl said that the mother was poor and couldn't look after her properly. The girl's real father didn't want her and the mother's new husband didn't want her either. 

She finished off: I love you but I really need to do this. 

Staff at the Lopburi Shelter for Children and Families took the little girl to local police. 

She was covered in bruises and was taken to hospital for checks. 

Now the police are trying to trace her family and the mother who abandoned her. 

77kaoded posted a video of the tragic and bewildered little one at the police station. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-14
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

45 minutes ago, webfact said:

Now the police are trying to trace her family and the mother who abandoned her.

Not with the thoughts of giving her back !,to the family who mistreat

her and don't want the little mite,maybe they would want her back

when she is older and could prove a money maker for them.

regards Worgeordie

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

The 1% in this world should be ashamed of their endless money hoarding, when little girls like this can't even stay with their families due to lack of funds !!! 

It's 2020 yet people are still starving and others have 2 or 3 super yachts just to be seen on 🤔

Lack of funds? Or refusal to accept another mans daughter seems to be the case here, plus covered in bruises reads like possible abuse.

I understand what you saying about the super rich, but are the abondoned children their responsibilty? Yes better distribution of wealth would assit in alievating poverty, as would auniversal living wage, and redistribute wealth.

• Like 2

Just now, colinneil said:

How very sad, a mother abandoning his daughter, for the sake of being with another man.

Wake up woman, he will dump you, just like the girls father, then what have you got?

Nothing, sod all, no man, no daughter, just heart break.

She has dumped the child, and returning the child to mother would only end up in further abuse I think. Some people do not have a nurturing instinct, and further abuse for the child would be devastating I think

• Like 1