Russian tourist in coma after Patong hotel four-storey fall

webfact

Russian tourist in coma after Patong hotel four-storey fall

By The Phuket News

1578969160_1-org.jpg

Police inspect room at the hotel in Patong where Mr Solovev was staying. photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A 23-year-old Russian tourist remains unconscious in the ICU at Vachira Phuket Hospital after falling from the fourth floor of a hotel in Patong on Sunday morning (Jan 12).

Capt Nareupon Taewlae of the Patong Police said that the man, Daniil S., was in a serious but stable condition.

Police were called to the hotel, on Nanai Rd, at 11am, but by the time officers arrived Mr S. had already been rushed to hospital, Capt Nareupon explained.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/russian-tourist-in-coma-after-patong-hotel-four-storey-fall-74374.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-01-14
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Can't beleive amount farangs, fall, slip or pushed from higher floors in Phuket and Pattaya.

Ground floor room definitely be a good choice.

????????????

First floor, you get burgled. I'd say 2nd floor is best. That way, you just break a leg.

• Haha 2

Speedy recovery, no doubt a big bill if you make it, suffice to say, one hopes he didn't skimp on travel insurance, but then again he will have a pretty good time trying to explain that claim to the insurer, ah...ummm, the lift was not working due to the black out and I couldn't find the stairs, no, no, the bottle of Vodka next to me was not mine, and I cannot explain how it got on my breathe when the doctors were treating me.  

On 1/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, cornishcarlos said:

Why can the cops never get there before the casualties have already been taken to hospital ?? 

Because if you are driving drunk, you are supposed to drive slowly.