Bang Saen mayor blows a fuse! Tourist vandals may have annoyed the wrong person

webfact

On 1/14/2020 at 10:15 AM, webfact said:

He was convicted in 2004 of having a man shot and later jumped bail. 

Another member of the family is Sontaya Khunpluem, the mayor of Pattaya since 2018 and a political adviser of Thai prime minister Prayut Chan-ocha. 

Scary.  I wonder what advice he gives the PM?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Yinn said:

Because foreigner never do vandalism, graffiti temple wall, smash ATM machines, woman shop, McDonald’s clown right?

Western Foreigners, even those from Barnsley, do bad things, but drinking Lao Kao is not one of them. So not western foreigners, find another "foreigner"  

Case Closed.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 11:12 PM, BritManToo said:

I see two damaged tables in the photo, those usually cost 300-500bht each including the 4 benches.

This appears to be part of the ongoing government/media campaign against foreigners.

It's too trivial to be news.

What next, foreigner lets dog poop on the sidewalk?

"...What next, foreigner lets dog poop on the sidewalk?..."

Actually I did it, but I blamed it on my wife's little foo-foo dog. 

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2020 at 10:33 PM, Joinaman said:

Do tourist drink Lao Khao ?

I thought that rubbish was only drunk by Thais

Called white spirit, tastes even worse than white spirit !!

I would guess most tourist come here and eat McDonald's and stay in their hotel room watching shows from their home country and getting on the internet to check news back home.

PS. You can also be a Thai tourist in Thailand.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

On 1/14/2020 at 7:06 AM, Yinn said:

Have many people see them.

witness= evidence right 

44 year old Ms. Patchamon Saekuay who is a food vendor at Bangsaen Beach and a witness told The Pattaya News she saw in the early morning foreign tourists were sitting there and drinking heavily. She did not know where the tourists were from.

She is not sure if they had a physical altercation, she told officers. Nearby, Police found many broken alcohol bottles and signs of a potential fight. Other witnesses have allegedly come forward also stating a group of intoxicated foreign tourists were responsible.

But should believe the TVF who not witness, not there, only imagine, and say it must be thai people right? 

Because foreigner never do vandalism, graffiti temple wall, smash ATM machines, woman shop, McDonald’s clown right?

I think I believe the witness.

I don't know how you ever got nominated for POTY with this kind of post.

I have NEVER seen anyone, other than a down on his luck local, drinking Lao Khao or a backpacker tasting it and chucking it, more than twenty years ago. Never seen one of those in Bang Saen.

Anyway, the 7-11(possible source) is 50 metres away and the Bangsaen Heritage Hotel exactly opposite. So perhaps some more reliable evidence may appear.

Edited by Bruno123
  • Thanks 1