Thai woman goes to the police after pervert leaves messages on underwear on her motorcycle

webfact

My favourite line from the film about a fictitious, lesbian actress who plays a district nurse who travels from patient to patient on her motorcycle, The Killing of Sister George, comes when "George" replies to someone who has remarked how happy she always looks when riding on her motorcycle "Wouldn't you look happy with 50 cc. throbbing between your legs"

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Who ever is that person, he's got nice handwriting style I'll give him that and much better than what the young genation dose by sending dickpics around...

Just another comment that was not so well thought over. Handwriting style? You got to give it to him? So, if the woman would have been getting dickpics from a younger guy, that would have been much more bad? You do not realize how scared this woman is, and when you post this you do not at all think about what this pervert might be capable of. Seriously! Stop act like a moron.

By the way, I just had to give it to you.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

A thirty year old Thai woman has filed a report with Samet police in Chonburi after receiving obscene messages from a person she described as an old pervert. 

So, has she seen him?  If so, under what circumstances?

7 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

Nice handwriting yes, though my Thai isnt good enough to read what he wrote. Just need that filled in and to find out if his filthy message was on clean knickers or soiled. :cheesy::wacko::stoner::cheesy:

Spoiler alert … yuk

22 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Just another comment that was not so well thought over. Handwriting style? You got to give it to him? So, if the woman would have been getting dickpics from a younger guy, that would have been much more bad? You do not realize how scared this woman is, and when you post this you do not at all think about what this pervert might be capable of. Seriously! Stop act like a moron.

By the way, I just had to give it to you.

You could have written it on your underwear to hammer your point home.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 11:34 AM, robblok said:

Yes and that makes it all good.. I mean the poor woman is being stalked and you comment on nice handwriting. I guess some guys have no clue how threatening this can feel. 

She's got two pairs of nickers out of it, decorated as well, she's playing hard to get.