Dating in BKK

LonelyFarang

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

If you are expecting a girl a lot younger then you need to pay. They aren't naturally attracted to older men contrary to what many men believe.

on Thaicupid you'll find more girls not on the game vs thaifriendly where most are

I'm so unattractive to women, I assume if they talk to me they must be a prostitute.

No need for them to be younger, I've never been disappointed.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Let me help you, Im an expert. Heres a few tips.

First of all, dress for sucess. a conservative Saville Row Suit and hand made brogues look great as you are insouciently leaning against a doorway holding out a crystal rose. Dont forget the basics, like a fresh haircut, barber shop shave, completely hairless body, matching socks and change your underwear dude. Black ones. Tight. Skin tight black ones. Thongs. Pouch. Yes

Emphasize your utter masculinity in a safe way. Dont lean over the dinner table and grin savagely as you recite how you personally killed a terorist by hacking him into pieces with the Kuhkri the Ghorkas gave you in Afghanistan, then bringing his head to the Mess where the Colonel will use it as a Regimental Drinking Cup. Rather, tell her about the experience in a halting voice, break off eye contact to blink away the tears, try this line "I had to do it. I took no pleasure in it, but I could not let the world suffer anymore. Its hard, I think about it every day and it haunts my dreams".....make sure you wipe the eyes and dont forget a chokebacked sob or two.... Guaranteed, she will be under the table comforting you before the Escargot get there....

Dont appear cheap, yet dont be extravagent. Thats a hard one to pull off, basically, if you tip the Valet $100 you could look like a poseur or a mobster, make it $50. And try to fold the bills and be discreet in handing them out, just dont whip out a Grant and wave it around and flip your keys to the valet, heres a fitty for ya boy, dont scratch up my ride, the Rolls is in the shop...no...not going to work. Smooth, classy....heres a little something for you my man.....much better...

Oh ride, yes, there are a few places where they rent nice cars, avoid Vettes (ordiniary) and Hellcats (Redneck) and Toyotas(boring) and Lambos (too pretentious)...I suggest a well equipped late model Lincoln Sedan if you are older, and a BMW 8 if you are younger. Make sure your radio is playing soft classical music when your date arrives, leave the Nickleback and Rush CDs at home. 

Fine Wine: My expertise in this area is world renowned. I was a vinter, I used to create a lovely wine using Welches Grape Juice and Everclear. Fabulous. Aromatic, yet Sweet and Deadly. Anyway, as to wine, if you know nothing about it, thats OK, nobody does. They just pretend. All of the stuff about Bouquet and Aftertaste is meaningless, it all tastes like overpriced sour juice. So when the dude with the neck cup comes by, just order two of the most expensive bottles on the menu, Red and White you can cover the steak and fish. And remember to swirl before tasting, at which time you can nod to the waiter and smile and mumble platitudes like "Hmmmm, cogent, with just a hint of affectation". And if you want that under the table trip before you even sob, just spit the wine out and declaim with just a hint of anger "My good man, how dare you bring this to me. Its quite horrid, and I rahlly dont care that its priced at $1000 and ithat you personally chose it, its quite simply  inferior. Bring me a 1947 Chateau Papenuef, thats worth the money, Wine Spectator Rates it highly" (you already know they have it because you saw it on the menu and your date will never go check on Wine Spectator)

If you need more help let me know. I have all sorts of little touches......

You lost me at clean underwear 

• Haha 2

On 1/15/2020 at 5:09 PM, atyclb said:

some girls have full mailboxes and seem to lack the capability to manage their box. so with a paid membership you'd be simply paying for the pleasure of the same non reply.    paid bangs are more realistically had at entertainment areas plus you get to in person first.

i found the high % of phd's on thaifriendly overwhelming.

You get on top of the mail box with paid membership, that aside, they will message you much more instead of you messaging. Maybe you are out of luck.

4 hours ago, Thainess said:
On 1/18/2020 at 12:26 PM, atyclb said:

not true, while i had paid membership i was getting 7-8 free bangs a day

You must have been exhausted. Did you end up in intensive care in the hospital?

yes how did you know?

On 1/14/2020 at 4:11 PM, sucit said:

Yeah, use legs and feet to walk up to one, and open the thing called your mouth and use words. No app needed. It is just like a gogo bar, except, you know, you need to actually perform and be attractive in some way. 

you would get through quicker these days with an app message since everyone is glued to their phone ????

On 1/15/2020 at 7:34 PM, samsensam said:

please help me... i'm an adult but i've been living under a rock all my life and i dont know how to meet women. yawn.

Nothing too wrong with that.  Admitting you have a problem is the first step.  Keep up the progress, and you will be having coffee with your tiirak in no time. 

1 hour ago, fhickson said:

you would get through quicker these days with an app message since everyone is glued to their phone ????

that's not wrong, I'm going on 40. met a few younger girls and found out that most of them are more interested about their Instagram, snapchat, Facebook and whatnot than making efforts to have a conversation with me

from my experience, if they are over say 25 then it's quite a bit less (it's not science, obviously)

some rambling cause i got nothing better to do at 1:20am:

I had a pretty young university girl I had met around June 2018 that used to come visit once per weekend for a while.. then it was weekends and Wednesdays and eventually every single day.

I was single so the company was fun but.. the phone addiction was real and she was literally using my place as a free place to crash to get free wifi and use my computer for Netflix, the rest of her free time was spent napping.

I never paid for much more than some snacks once in a while for her (ice cream, bottle of water, noodles, chocolate cupcakes - small things) never asked for anything but sometimes would throw things at the 7eleven cash for me to pay

I ended up letting her go because she was getting attached, she had some freak out about something that didn't happen and i asked her to leave

simply because otherwise I could not spend time with anyone else and she was very literally "date" blocking me

here's an semi interesting thing, I live near Hua Hin, I can put my Tinder on 25km area around, if I started from scratch, I could swipe every single girl in like 30 or so minutes

but last year, I went to Sathon in Bangkok and was bored so I put my GPS to 2km around me (4km diameter) and spent a full hour swiping left and right until I gave up.

there was so many people that I only got matches from this swiping like 2-5 days after I was gone.

so I believe you guys that you can get some dates with Tinder (or otherwise)

here, when there is no one left, the following thing happens:

Thai (or otherwise) tourists coming to the beach for the weekend, they show up on Tinder then I usually get a match or two but 90% of the time they don't even bother replying and then the next day they are 150 kms away

I had one match last night at like 2am before going to bed, didn't want to write to her at 2am so I thought "I'll just write in the morning"

woke up in the morning and she had already unmatched me!

Ego shattered. haha

and that's the typical Tinder experience for me.